EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

Week 4: AFC North pound the home dogs

Bengals -3 @ Browns
    Steelers - 3 @ Ravens

The first game is seven types of shit but when two bad division rivals face off against each other the safe bet is to take the home dog if you're getting a field goal.

The second game I don't care if Flacco turns into Osweiler the Steelers are dysfunctional right now more concerned with stupid politics than winning against a basement dweller like the Bears. The 44.5 total sounds too high as well.

I put small money on the Browns so far since I think +3 is a safe bet to stay as is. I don't see the Ravens getting three points at home the rest of the week even after the disaster in England. Cooler heads will prevail so I put all the money I want to put down on that game already. Wouldn't surprise me if it turns to PK by game time.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

The Ravens are plus-14 in turnovers in their last six home games against the Steelers.

the fatts
    the fatts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The Ravens are plus-14 in turnovers in their last six home games against the Steelers.
    That was then, this is now. Past history stats are as irrelevant as is gets. Steelers Roll.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by the fatts View Post
    That was then, this is now. Past history stats are as irrelevant as is gets. Steelers Roll.
    Lol! Since when do the Steelers roll against anyone.....ON THE ROAD????