3 Team 10 Pt. Football Teaser - 130
    Selected Lines
    1. [470] BUFFALO + 13 DENVER @ BUFFALO , NFL 9/24/2017 12:00 PM
    2. [469] Under 48 DENVER @ BUFFALO , NFL 9/24/2017 12:00 PM
    3. [482] TENNESSEE + 7 SEATTLE @ TENNESSEE , NFL 9/24/2017 3:05 PM

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Looks good buddy.. did that one you posted last week cash?

chabooky386
    its called gambling for a reason
    chabooky386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7618

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Looks good buddy.. did that one you posted last week cash?
    That one I posted ended being a dud. Minnesota decided to shit the bed. But, out of 4 teasers I did the one I posted was the only Loser. Go figure! Been loving reading all your write ups!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chabooky386 View Post
    That one I posted ended being a dud. Minnesota decided to shit the bed. But, out of 4 teasers I did the one I posted was the only Loser. Go figure! Been loving reading all your write ups!
    Oh yea I remember saying that one scared me since bradford's vagina hurt and he might not play. At least you cashed the others! Posting curse, lol..

I love teasers I just stick w the 2 team 6 point variety and 1 a week, can't remember last time I missed more than 3 or 4 over the course of the season!! Like adding a free win every week

Glad you enjoy them my dude!!

I think you got a winner on this one. I like that under in buffalo even before you add the points, think the game be close and low so the points w bills should be incredibly valuable.. Titans the scariest leg of it imo, should be ok but there other teams I think I'd prefer where you not crossing 0.

chabooky386

Oh yea I remember saying that one scared me since bradford's vagina hurt and he might not play. At least you cashed the others! Posting curse, lol..

I love teasers I just stick w the 2 team 6 point variety and 1 a week, can't remember last time I missed more than 3 or 4 over the course of the season!! Like adding a free win every week

Glad you enjoy them my dude!!

I think you got a winner on this one. I like that under in buffalo even before you add the points, think the game be close and low so the points w bills should be incredibly valuable.. Titans the scariest leg of it imo, should be ok but there other teams I think I'd prefer where you not crossing 0.
    Definitely will keep what you said in mind. Titans is honestly who I’m heaviest on this week. They are going to be great this season. Call me crazy but, it’s something about them I can’t keep my eyes off thisnweek. Let’s put a parlay together this week for “fun”.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chabooky386 View Post
    Definitely will keep what you said in mind. Titans is honestly who I’m heaviest on this week. They are going to be great this season. Call me crazy but, it’s something about them I can’t keep my eyes off thisnweek. Let’s put a parlay together this week for “fun”.
    I'm still kinda skeptical of them, out of college I wasn't sold on Mariota and still not. I think they decent and in that division it could easily be enough to win it, I don't see them as being much a threat in the playoffs tho. I could be wrong, maybe they turn out really good I just haven't seen it yet.

Far as this week Seattle is a hot mess and even at that their best they were never a great road team that I recall. There just lines I think would offer more value w the teaser than taking a fav and crossing 0 which I hate. I honestly don't have much of a feel for who wins this game, for some reason I get the feeling whoever wins is gonna do so by a pretty sizable amount. Not sure why I even think that, lol..

chabooky386

I'm still kinda skeptical of them, out of college I wasn't sold on Mariota and still not. I think they decent and in that division it could easily be enough to win it, I don't see them as being much a threat in the playoffs tho. I could be wrong, maybe they turn out really good I just haven't seen it yet.

Far as this week Seattle is a hot mess and even at that their best they were never a great road team that I recall. There just lines I think would offer more value w the teaser than taking a fav and crossing 0 which I hate. I honestly don't have much of a feel for who wins this game, for some reason I get the feeling whoever wins is gonna do so by a pretty sizable amount. Not sure why I even think that, lol..
    Pow pow! TITANS!