Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cant stand NFL uniforms

I cant stand the Thursday night color rush uniforms. The rams look like yellow mustard and 49ers uniform just dont go with the helmets. The 49ers colors are supposed to be gold red and white. Both uniforms look like pajamas. Go back to the old skool or leave them alone. Jerseys should never be a full solid color with the pants. Really akward. No wonder everyone hates thursday night football.I m thinking some gay fashion designer sure did F these uniforms up.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Quote Originally Posted by Capitols44 View Post
    I cant stand the Thursday night color rush uniforms. The rams look like yellow mustard and 49ers uniform just dont go with the helmets. The 49ers colors are supposed to be gold red and white. Both uniforms look like pajamas. Go back to the old skool or leave them alone. Jerseys should never be a full solid color with the pants. Really akward. No wonder everyone hates thursday night football.I m thinking some gay fashion designer sure did F these uniforms up.
    Couldn't care less about the unis. Unless we can start betting on them. Then I'll care.