NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Andy Dalton is really bad...

I forgot how awful this dude can be. This dude is a sh#t show waiting to happen.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

brutal, got them -3.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

another interception writing this one off.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Not news to anyone

NardVa

They need to trash this dude in the off season.

NardVa

Dalton's 9th game with 3 interceptions....3rd time against the Ravens ...Cincy were fools for making this dude a top paid franchise QB...

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

3 ints and a fumble, he had that one very good season a few years ago but this is so bad

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

And Ravens d is very good. Sky is blue and grass is green. Not exactly breaking news guy.

NardVa

Ravens went from goal to goal and didn't complete one pass....Bengals quit on defense but you can't blame them....

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3956

whats Funnier is some PROS had em as a Game of Year!!!! jajajajajajaja fukin idiots!!!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Ravens went from goal to goal and didn't complete one pass....Bengals quit on defense but you can't blame them....
    Like I said in my thread, if it wasn't for flacco not having attempting a pass all preseason I'd have been all over balty.. look what cincy has done, their d is getting old/lost pieces/deteriorated and they draft all offense. They really think the ginger water pistol is capable of winning with offense and a suspect d? No chance in hell.

NardVa

Bengals laid the biggest egg of the week. Probably will be the only team to get shut out in week 1. This is a sign of things to come.

JerseyGodFather
    JerseyGodFather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1588

I have Winston in one of my fantasy leagues I had to start my back up dalton today unfortunately I can't stand this guy

2daBank

Bengals laid the biggest egg of the week. Probably will be the only team to get shut out in week 1. This is a sign of things to come.
    Na, some weeks their offense will show out. They probably lose still but in more of a shootout fashion.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Marvin Lewis and Dalton obviously have some sort of incriminating evidence on their boss. There is no other logical reasons possible for why those 2 still have a job. Another horrific, overpaid QB who shouldn't be making the federal minimum wage. McDonald's employees in Cincinnati deserve more pay than those 2.

winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

I forgot how awful this dude can be. This dude is a sh#t show waiting to happen.
    You absolutely right about that fuker....I hate him.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Ravens suck - they are lucky SOBs, not sure why, but they have that gold spoon up their ass and their fans are weird. Anyway, Dalton making them look good. They are good, not denying that, but Dalton giving the clueless Ravens fans that extra kick in their boner.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    And Ravens d is very good. Sky is blue and grass is green. Not exactly breaking news guy.

Jnelson1182
    MBF
    Jnelson1182's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

I don't think dalton is that bad, granted he had a really bad home game but I think we'll defiantly see better play out of him this year. One don't get it twisted I don't think he's a great qb or even one of the top in the league but I just feel he's defiantly better than we saw last week.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
    Ravens suck - they are lucky SOBs, not sure why, but they have that gold spoon up their ass and their fans are weird. Anyway, Dalton making them look good. They are good, not denying that, but Dalton giving the clueless Ravens fans that extra kick in their boner.
    Ravens suck? Dunno bout all that, widely considered to be a top 5 type defense before that game was played, all that game did was confirm what we already knew that the d very good.

I'm no dalton believer but ya gotta admit since he been the qb cincy been really good at home. Shutting them out in cincy is a impressive feat and think Ravens have to be given a lot of the credit for bungals terrible performance.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

So we have a choice tonight between a QB who is really bad, at least according to all of the losers in here who picked Cincy last week, and Houston, who has no QB at all. Nice option.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Na, some weeks their offense will show out. They probably lose still but in more of a shootout fashion.
    you really think this is gonna be a shootout ? ... I think its gonna be one of the ugliest games you'll see ... way under 38

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    you really think this is gonna be a shootout ? ... I think its gonna be one of the ugliest games you'll see ... way under 38
    No that was simply posted about bungals in general last week. Nothing to do with this particular game just that their offense Better than it looked vs balty and I think their defense has gotten much worse last few years.