doubledime
    doubledime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8876

Not Watching NFL This Year

I am tired of these over paid THUGS disrespecting our National Anthem and our great country. If people quit watching and attending NFL games you would see how fast the NFL and/or the owners would do something about this. Period, end of story, case closed!!!!!!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Ok.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

clueless clown

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

No clue why anyone should care? Dudes kneeling for anthem goes right in same category of everything else ppl choose to do that doesn't effect me in the slightest..,

the problem with this country isn't guys kneeling it all the crybaby assholes that think they should be able to tell others wtf to do. If it doesn't threaten others well being who gives a fukk?? Mind ya own business, with all do respect.,
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

The first 8 weeks don't mean anything anyway. It's the last 8 weeks that separate the men from the boys: See N.E. Patriots. Ask Bekichick as well, I have heard him say it. Anyway, this has nothing to do with DD wishes. I just hope you come back after a few (8) weeks. Besides, look at KaperDick, LOL. Did him a lot of good. You don't think the owners are boycotting him???? These guys can do whatever they want, it has nothing to do with gambling. As always men, BOL, and lets all just get along like WE always have.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

I love this country but his right to do so is what makes this country so great. I may disagree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    The first 8 weeks don't mean anything anyway. It's the last 8 weeks that separate the men from the boys: See N.E. Patriots. Ask Bekichick as well, I have heard him say it. Anyway, this has nothing to do with DD wishes. I just hope you come back after a few (8) weeks. Besides, look at KaperDick, LOL. Did him a lot of good. You don't think the owners are boycotting him???? These guys can do whatever they want, it has nothing to do with gambling. As always men, BOL, and lets all just get along like WE always have.
    You just saying that cause pats got their shit pushed in!! lol.

No you right, I even said before that game even tho pats generally good early bellicheat always says football starts in November or October or something, I've heard him say it lots of times. Lol

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Oh ok , you better run to your safe spot then lol Snowflakes everywhere

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Its not the fact that theyre kneeling its that those complaining dont know have a clue about the country theyre living in.