JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Majority on Pitt I think... shit game. Wouldn't be suprised if they lay an egg, this is Tennessee's chance to show what they're made of if they wanna compete.

TEN +7.0

Would be nice to bet ml but I'm not aure they can muster the win. Could be a 3-6 win for Pitt.
    yeah alot of pitt action but its basically 50/50 at this point.. its something ill dive into gameday afternoon. this line will do some shifting

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

If they hook it either way it becomes a bet for many lol.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Majority on Pitt I think... shit game. Wouldn't be suprised if they lay an egg, this is Tennessee's chance to show what they're made of if they wanna compete.

TEN +7.0

Would be nice to bet ml but I'm not aure they can muster the win. Could be a 3-6 win for Pitt.
    Titans made of overrated qb, crappy coaching staff, a suspect secondary, their run game not even great as it was last season. Only reason they "competing" for a playoff spot is cause Texans decimated with injuries and the afc weak like always. If they somehow beat out jags a real playoff team will be thrilled to see these bums as their opponent. Steelers could very well wax them, their WRs gonna have a field day If rapeburger can get them the ball. Think i like the over w steelers secondary banged up.

JayDr3am
    Handi

If they hook it either way it becomes a bet for many lol.
    i wouldnt be surprised if they keep it as is and juice the shit out of the hooks.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    this thursday game is so iffy..
    Think I like the over. Don't really trust titans to stay within the number, if Ben plays well steelers WRs will clown on titans secondary.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Titans made of overrated qb, crappy coaching staff, a suspect secondary, their run game not even great as it was last season. Only reason they "competing" for a playoff spot is cause Texans decimated with injuries and the afc weak like always. If they somehow beat out jags a real playoff team will be thrilled to see these bums as their opponent. Steelers could very well wax them, their WRs gonna have a field day If rapeburger can get them the ball. Think i like the over w steelers secondary banged up.
    lmao well. a little harsh there bank

JayDr3am
    Handi

but yeah i agree with the over as well but i wont be on it.. cause ive seen tennessee do well in primetime, but also shit the bed..

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Cant trust pitt in overs this year. Haley runs their offense with 3 yards and a cloud of dust approach. He wants bell to be the focus. Plus their defense is good. Remember when pitt used to score 27-30 a game?? Not anymore

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Cant trust pitt in overs this year. Haley runs their offense with 3 yards and a cloud of dust approach. He wants bell to be the focus. Plus their defense is good. Remember when pitt used to score 27-30 a game?? Not anymore
    Other than the Jags game (titans D isn’t on the same planet as the jags) they score higher than their season average at home, just not what we are accustom to. Big Ben is getting old so you can understand trying to be a run first team. Interesting game tonight

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Yup. I'm not much of a totals player but It's actually the best bet imo after doing some research last night. Has teaseability with TEN +7 as well.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Other than the Jags game (titans D isn’t on the same planet as the jags) they score higher than their season average at home, just not what we are accustom to. Big Ben is getting old so you can understand trying to be a run first team. Interesting game tonight
    Honestly Titans worry me more for the u/o because Murray finally did something. Could be a repeat next week even vs that Steelers defense.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

I really feel like Pitt will throw more than normal tonight against a less than average secondary. They’re going to attack the weakness and that’s the backend of that Tennessee D

2daBank

I actually think he doing the right thing running bell into the ground. Ben simply not a qb you can trust to put game in his hands anymore. That said I think titans will force their hand tonight as they much better against the rush than the pass. Don't like trusting steelers coaching staff to do anything smart but if they have any sense they will throw early and often cause their WRs a huge mismatch for titans secondary.

2daBank

lmao well. a little harsh there bank
    Lol, just call it like I see it.

JayDr3am
    Handi

ill post the thursday night pick shortly

JayDr3am
    Handi

lines going in the right direction..

JayDr3am
    Handi

addition:
    TNF
    titans/steelers u44.5 -110 x2.2u

big ben or tomlin dont care how much they score.. they just want to win and get ready for playoffs. both teams are going to pound the run.. ben doesnt care if he scores 13 pts.. i have bell in my fantasy line up and his ranking says he will have a slow night.. i think he will as well

24-16 Pittsburgh
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 11-16-17 at 06:08 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

this is one of those games where everyone thinks steelers and see all the big names and at half time the game is 9-3. i think it will be slowed down alot here. BOL

2daBank

Bell gonna have slow night cause way to beat titans is to pass it, brown and ju ju gonna light them up. Think titans passing game will do some work as well. At least one of us win. Gl buddy
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Goodluck j

JayDr3am
    Handi

should have just layed the 7.. titans suck. they get blown out.

2daBank

Can't believe ya went against me. Don't you know I'm right almost as often as I am wrong!!! Lmao

JayDr3am
    Handi

as this number gets jacked up.. i still like the under. its at 50 live i think. i even like it there

JayDr3am
    Handi

Can't believe ya went against me. Don't you know I'm right almost as often as I am wrong!!! Lmao
    game is still on.. lmao it aint over yet

2daBank

game is still on.. lmao it aint over yet
    Oh I know, stilll good chance it one of my half wrong predictions! Lol. I'm just happy steelers are going w the game plan I expected. When I'm capping totals it more about game flow and matchups than actual scores if that makes sense.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Only reason I went against Banker was because he doesn't really touch TNF, and he said himself there's been a lot of scoring.
    Hoping the well dries up. Simple as that really... I wanted to tease my parlay but I didn't feel like laying the juice...

2daBank

Only reason I went against Banker was because he doesn't really touch TNF, and he said himself there's been a lot of scoring.
    Hoping the well dries up. Simple as that really... I wanted to tease my parlay but I didn't feel like laying the juice...
    I've actually been playing lot more Thursday games than usual. Still probably only half but used to be I wouldn't touch this bs game. Well besides years ago we used to auto bet the 1st half under, that was straight money for several years after they 1st started playing this game every week. Like everything tho it eventually ran its course and books adjusted. Love when I can find a nice easy auto bet that works for awile, nice not to always have to cap this shit!! Lol

You might get your wish, it starting to settle into a shitfest. Lol
    Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Gm could settle down in ur favor if titans tie it 10-10

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Banker, I was about to post "Jay that block prob just got us the cover, about to turn into a defense battle".
    I just didn't wanna jinx it, oops!

2daBank

Banker, I was about to post "Jay that block prob just got us the cover, about to turn into a defense battle".
    I still like over but yea that blocked fg was a kick in he nuts. Long as titans score on this drive I'll feel pretty good.

2daBank

I still like over but yea that blocked fg was a kick in he nuts. Long as titans score on this drive I'll feel pretty good.
    Well that will work even better! Lol

2daBank

Well Fukk, big rapist determined to keep ya'll alive. Lol

JayDr3am
    Handi

lol..that last fg was no bueno. this total is going to come down to the wire

JayDr3am
    Handi

lol please dont jinx it

JayDr3am
    Handi

addition:
    TNF
    titans/steelers u44.5 -110 x2.2u

big ben or tomlin dont care how much they score.. they just want to win and get ready for playoffs. both teams are going to pound the run.. ben doesnt care if he scores 13 pts.. i have bell in my fantasy line up and his ranking says he will have a slow night.. i think he will as well

24-16 Pittsburgh
    NFL 37-31 +3.88u

bad pick. move onto to sunday

First ... 14151617181920 ... Last