0-1 just like the Pats.

Adding:
    HOU pk
    OAK +7.5

1 Unit to win 1.03

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Love the Houston part of it. Don't think there a chance in hell jags come into that emotionally charged environment and bortles has any success against that defense. This line would be at least 10 if Texans had any kind of qb we could trust to move the offense. Won't need him to do much of anything to get the win imo, spread another story..

Don't like the Oakland part of it so much but doesn't mean it won't cash. That just seems a game to me that could easily get beyond 1 score and I like titans there. That said oak could easily be down more and get it back within a td or hell maybe I'm wrong and they the ones w the lead.. for my money think I'd prefer lions at home pushed up over a td.,

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Thanks for the input sir!

My thinking behind the Raiders game is I think it comes down to one score in the end. I expect the Raiders to win outright, but if for some reason things go the other way I trust Carr to stay within striking distance. Both defenses have issues to work through but lot of weapons on offense, so I expect a shootout. I am all over the over on this game as well.

2daBank

That the way I look for teasers is dogs less than 3 I feel win outright. Generally when I get that they don't often lose by more than a td. Totally agree w logic just disagree w raiders winning, lol.,

I certainly agree this most likely a one score game, the one thing that doesn't fit my teaser criteria as much is I prefer lower scoring games as points obviously more valuable with less scoring but that def not a deal breaker as all those factors not always easy to find..

I wouldn't bet against it buddy.. hope it cashes (long as titans win outright! ) ., gl

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Sorry about your Titan bet bud. :P

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Sorry about your Titan bet bud. :P
    Lol, I think they will be ok.