ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I am considering Kneeling on the NFL!

I'm having lunch with a friend next Tuesday. We are eating in Canton, Ohio and are planning our yearly trip to the Hall of Fame. I will no longer buy anything NFL, go to a Clowns or Raider games. I will try my best NOT to watch it. NFL stands for N(black)Fun League. You know who owns the teams in the NFL. I have stated in here tirelessly how these "Certain People" are the Problem. Can You See Me Now? They run the majority of the news that is FLAMING the Fire. I feel a infraction in my inbox soon. If the public is not in disarray, the news has nothing to report. If they don't have nothing to report, they make shyt up. Don't forget they(those "certain People") have renewed the excessive celebration after a TD. Bet any liberal pucie in here it becomes a protest area! Let the games begin! Remember if you aren't with us you are against us. Who in this country won the War with England? White Europeans. Who defeated the Indians? Us Good Luck with your War on "OUR" rights. When push comes to shove you will be the ones begging for mercy. Remember you haven't confiscated our weapons. You have tried to pass laws to make us turn them in. LOL sure we will turn OURS in while YOUR kind does what they always do, NOT listen.The Red whip Guy is my Great Great grandpa!

ZINISTER

I have nothing against Blacks. I employ 22 of em. It's the other ones I have issues with!

R40
    Update your status
    R40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I will try my best NOT to watch it.
    That's about right.

schmidt32
    schmidt32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Intersting

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

You need to get laid. But it wont happen cuz ur pribably a hamburger eating slob.

Nobody cares if u dont want to watch nfl anymore. This is a sports betting forum go cry urself to sleep somewhere else.

ZINISTER

ok so are you a kneeler ot Not?