dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    its not all black and white pal. It all have to do with your socioeconomic class. It all about education and opportunities after education. A child born black white brown or yellow in a bad envitonment and no education will find it hard to succeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Youre wasting ur time with ignorant people, you can prove anything to them it wont matter.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unde0087

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

What I want to know is why he is saying he has been doing this for 11 years? There's no known incident of him having sat down before. He's full of shit.

For a guy who claims he doesn't like media attention, he sure as hell does everything he possibly can do to get as much media attention as possible.
    Last edited by BriGuy; 08-13-17 at 01:51 PM.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    What I want to know is why he is saying he has been doing this for 11 years? There's no known incident of him having sat down before. He's full of shit.
    yeah sort of paused when I heard that too

i know for a fact his ass was standing for the Super Bowl flag honoring

dlowilly

You'd be wasting your time citing facts and making points to Marshawn

Dude got trolled for not being able to speak English in an interview and he's been pouting ever since

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Ever since Pete Carroll sat him in the Superbowl he hasn't gotten up

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

All my life Ive seen people sit during the anthem, Ive never seen anyone go over to them and say something or tell them to stand.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Youre wasting ur time with ignorant people, you can prove anything to them it wont matter.
    dipshit toler to the rescue again acting like he has a clue. Always fighting the good fight even if it makes zero sense. Oh poor black guy, another clueless clown pretending he is making the world a better place. Notice how all these guys doing this are all used up nobody's who need attention? Fukin pathetic, cut this ghetto trash and end it now.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Willy nails it

unde0087
    Did we win?

All my life Ive seen people sit during the anthem, Ive never seen anyone go over to them and say something or tell them to stand.
    Were they a black athlete starving for attention on TV though? Didn't think so

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

He should be given a lifetime ban from the NFL. Also a mandatory 10 year prison sentence and possibly the death penalty. This country needs to get tough with these ghetto losers.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Were they a black athlete starving for attention on TV though? Didn't think so
    Actually white and any race. Any sporting event there are people who are sitting, of course everyone isnt standing. To mimic others who pretend to be upset when a guy doesnt do it on a team is pure hypocrisy. Im sure not everyone here has stood every single time the anthem was played.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Actually white and any race. Any sporting event there are people who are sitting, of course everyone isnt standing. To mimic others who pretend to be upset when a guy doesnt do it on a team is pure hypocrisy. Im sure not everyone here has stood every single time the anthem was played.
    Honestly toler, you serious can't be this stupid can you? I mean you aren't even in the same area code as the point.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

NFL, America's favorite sport.

dlowilly

Wow really going out on a limb when you consider the SBR pinko army we've got in this place

jtoler

Honestly toler, you serious can't be this stupid can you? I mean you aren't even in the same area code as the point.
    I dont think youre in the same area.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

dlowilly

unde0087
    Did we win?

I dont think youre in the same area.
    First off let me point out that no one thinks that everyone stands at every game for the anthem. So now that we have one of the most obvious things ever out of the way we can get down to the real point here.

By the way, most of the people not standing for the anthem, I would say the same thing about them. Worthless piles of trash that think they are so cool that they don't have to show any respect, fukin filth. Now to not only do that but then take it 10 steps further and try to draw as much attention to yourself, when you are supposed to be a role model, then you really are a grade A clown. And the people that sit there and say, well I am sure he doesn't mean any disrespect to the flag and all of that, are just as stupid. You can't have it both ways. That is exactly what he is doing. So fuk him

jtoler

First off let me point out that no one thinks that everyone stands at every game for the anthem. So now that we have one of the most obvious things ever out of the way we can get down to the real point here.

By the way, most of the people not standing for the anthem, I would say the same thing about them. Worthless piles of trash that think they are so cool that they don't have to show any respect, fukin filth. Now to not only do that but then take it 10 steps further and try to draw as much attention to yourself, when you are supposed to be a role model, then you really are a grade A clown. And the people that sit there and say, well I am sure he doesn't mean any disrespect to the flag and all of that, are just as stupid. You can't have it both ways. That is exactly what he is doing. So fuk him
    Have no idea why Lynch decided not to stand. I had no problems really with Kap not standing, he explained his reasons for not standing and said it had nothing to do with not being patriotic rather police brutality. IMO he prob should have just kept doing his community work and if he wants to protest police brutality then do it in another forum. When Kap first did it he wasnt causing a fuss, it was a reporter who made a big deal out of it. With that said the anthem didnt represent everyone when it was written, all we hear is the reduced version, the full version is not so representative of today's version. Standing for it doesnt make one a patriot either. Megan Rapinoe didnt get lambasted 1% of what others have received. With that said I understand your point of view.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

what a fool.

Hope he tears his acl.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I hope he blows his knee out

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    He should be given a lifetime ban from the NFL. Also a mandatory 10 year prison sentence and possibly the death penalty. This country needs to get tough with these ghetto losers.
    what do you think the punishment should have been when trump dodged the draft?

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post

For a guy who claims he doesn't like media attention, he sure as hell does everything he possibly can do to get as much media attention as possible.
    I think he is doing it because Kapernick is not dead yet and he actually grew some balls

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Those people were in wheelchairs, dummy.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave The Giant 15 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dlowilly

New medical term

OTD-Obsessed w/ Trump Disorder

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    New medical term

OTD-Obsessed w/ Trump Disorder
    are you going to answer or be stupid

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

He didn't dodge the draft he had medical issues. At least he loves the country and will go down as the greatest President ever.

wikkidinsane

He didn't dodge the draft he had medical issues. At least he loves the country and will go down as the greatest President ever.
    It has been proven that it was fabricated
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10874

Simple for owners
    You are paying the players
    Require they stand for national anthem in contract or they get cut

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Simple for owners
    You are paying the players
    Require they stand for national anthem in contract or they get cut
    They should if they disagree with it

jtoler

He didn't dodge the draft he had medical issues.
    5 times?

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Owners disagree with it
    >75% of Americans disagree with it

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

ok hoping for an injury

let's take it easy guys but holy jeez what a horrible decision

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

It's America
    You don't like it
    Leave
    Simple
    Especially when thousands have sacrificed for you and America

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

This is a running back on the wrong side of 30 and he's got the audacity to sit?

His lardass will be standing next week or he'll get cut. Mark my words.

First 1234 Last