2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Preseason totals

I'm just dabbling here don't take it too serious as I'm just betting 20 bucks a game!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I've been experimenting w NFL preseason totals, I know lol! So far 2-0 so for time being it house money!

Tonight I'm on (if anyone interested)

den/chi ov 35.5 .. I look for games where we gonna have solid qbs in against backup defenses, preferably on teams that have a qb competition going or rookies coaches want to see (ala Watson last night). Tonight we have a full fledged qb battle in Denver w 2 capable guys that should see a lot of the action tonight. On bears side not really sure wtf they doing but they do have a bunch of new faces who again will get a lot of time against backup defenders and vanilla schemes. I certainly don't expect bears rookie to look anything close to Watson (what a dumb desicion to take some kid who started a year at North Carolina instead of proven winner like Watson!) but he gonna get his chances as bears need to see what they have and if he making any progress, that may not lead to points for the bears but think it could lead to points for Denver! Or maybe he shines (doubtful) but I think he gonna be throwing which should lead to someone scoring!!

I really think there some merit in preseason totals as while coaches could give 2 fuks about the outcome they do want to see execution and if anything we can count on these backups giving us their all..
    Saints/browns ov 38.. obviously no competition in the big easy but they have one of the better clipboard holders in chase Daniels who I seem to recall generally puts together strong preseasons, no reason he can't move this offense up and down the field against browns backups!!

Browns have good qb depth and one would assume anyone could conceivably take this job w a good preseason. I would think Kessler and osweiler both get a chance to show their stuff and when they ready to go to straight garbage time the rookie kizer at least has the tools to make things happen against 3rd and 4th stringers. Gotta think coach Jackson wants to see these guys have success and shouldn't be all that difficult vs saints defense.

2daBank

Phi/gb ov 38.5 (only half unit which I mentioned unit only 20 to begin with!).. not quite as high on this one but hundley has had some really good preseason moments in the past, my concern here is while I figure he plays the 1st half I have no clue what the pack have to offer after him so worried about their second half production. Eagles on other hand have solid guys in foles and mcgloin, I'd suspect Wentz gets a little time before those 2 come in but I'm perfectly fine w foles seeing lot of time. Philly has some WRs fighting it out so they should be throwing to these guys a lot to get a look at them.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

I hate taking over in preseason.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

^ ....

2daBank

For preseason tonight we going with

Sf/kc ov 37.. expect shanny gonna wanna see some offensive execution and besides having Barkley coming in vs backups niners also have a rookie i hear they high on and has looked solid thus far in camp. Of course kc has a rookie of their own and while I havnt heard great things about mahomes thus far obviously they gonna want to get him out there and who knows what will happen but he should be throwing so plenty of chances for things to happen bad or good should lead to scores!!
    Should have just stuck w the one last night..

2daBank

God damn refs are in midseason form. Already fukked the chiefs out of 2 big plays, fukkin pieces of shit!!

2daBank

Dal/la ov 37.. rams only have 2 qbs on the roster and one has to assume the new staff is gonna get a long look at Goff, they supplied him w more weapons this season and now have a competent offensive mind at the helm. Surely there will be improvement over the fisher years as he and his cronies were a collection of the worst offensive minds ever!! After Goff Sean mannion will get time, I liked him in college surely he can make some plays against boys 3rd and 4th stringers.

This boys second game so I would suspect dak gets some time here vs the scrub rams who under wade Phillips will surely bring a lot of pressure in the reg season but it doubtful they show many blitzes here. After dak kellen Moore will get lots of time and he was very solid last week and I'd expect he will continue looking good vs backups.
    2-2 thus far but hitting my 2 favorites.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10898

Banker
    You are over thinking
    Just see the line and pull the trigger
    BOL

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Banker
    You are over thinking
    Just see the line and pull the trigger
    BOL
    Thinking is what seperates from the animals bud, well that and thumbs

freddues
    freddues's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Tailed on sf/kc
    Thanks!
    Last edited by freddues; 08-12-17 at 08:06 AM.