jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Big daddy Q is dead on and fully supported here

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Lee is nothing more than a racist. He, like othr blacks who think they have power, deserve what they will get. Kaep is an arse hole, plain and simple. No one wants a potential pain in the arse on their team. There are 32 owners who have the right to determine who is on their team and who is not. Spike Lee and the rest of them can go f**k themselves. Another perfect example of what the "N" word really stands for.
    agreed...Spike Lee is full of caca.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Da Manster! 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

This thread is dripping with suspected white supremacists.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

So Mangals is a fan of Hank Hill QH.......

Lol......Explains a lot....

jjgold

I don't think these people realize they make fools of themselves and people laugh at them

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

It's like you can't even take a shit these days without someone protesting it.

These people lead very sad lives.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

No matter what your personal feelings are on race, it is absurd to imply a football league that is 70% black players is racist against a black player.
    The reasons for him not getting signed are obvious whether you think it is warranted or not. Race baiting knows no bounds.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Spike Lee is a shit head.

Kap belongs on an NFL team far more than a ton of other stiffs playing qb but I get that no team wants their backup qb to be THE story the news focuses on. Him being unsigned isn't because of the color of his skin it is the pushback from vocal fans.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Lee is nothing more than a racist. He, like othr blacks who think they have power, deserve what they will get. Kaep is an arse hole, plain and simple. No one wants a potential pain in the arse on their team. There are 32 owners who have the right to determine who is on their team and who is not. Spike Lee and the rest of them can go f**k themselves. Another perfect example of what the "N" word really stands for.
    You still molesting your grandkids and losing -800 NCAA ml bets?

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Black people....

Yeah I'm sure this rally will make it easier for him to get a job lol.

I can't think of a more worthwhile cause than trying to help out a poor guy that has made 78 mils in his career lmao...

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You still molesting your grandkids and losing -800 NCAA ml bets?
    Are you still trying to pretend to be black? No one here believes you.

Take your liberal white beta pajama man "I watch the Wire therefore I'm down for the struggle...look at my avatar. It's freaking OMAR...man" bs to the nearest planned parenthood rally or welfare office.

Every intelligent person knows most ghetto blacks are trash, and those trying to impersonate trash like yourself are even worse.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

The messed up thing is very few people even paid attention to the national anthem at sporting events (unless it was the o/u in super bowl), until he took a knee.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Are you still trying to pretend to be black? No one here believes you.

Take your liberal white beta pajama man "I watch the Wire therefore I'm down for the struggle...look at my avatar. It's freaking OMAR...man" bs to the nearest planned parenthood rally or welfare office.

Every intelligent person knows most ghetto blacks are trash, and those trying to impersonate trash like yourself are even worse.
    Lol. So now I am white. Priceless. Go beat off to underage girls. Avatar is Grits n' Gravy dumbass.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

The messed up thing is very few people even paid attention to the national anthem at sporting events (unless it was the o/u in super bowl), until he took a knee.
    why make up such an absurd lie? Or have you just never been to a game before?

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Spike Lee hates the gentrification of parts of NYC. Wonders why when white people show up, they collect the garbage on the daily, the police come around more often and the public schools become better. Maybe because of the influx of these m'fuckin' hipsters, property values are going up and property related taxes are going up, which means more money for services like waste management and education. Is Spike Lee retarded?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    why make up such an absurd lie? Or have you just never been to a game before?
    Tell me how many times you paid attention to the anthem on a tv broadcast? At most events I go to I am not even at my seat during anthem, much less paying attention to it.

jjgold

The white man will always rule the world and blacks need to accept it

They have zero respect especially United States because of their behavior

brooks85

Tell me how many times you paid attention to the anthem on a tv broadcast? At most events I go to I am not even at my seat during anthem, much less paying attention to it.

that's not surprising, you're kind are trash. I don't go to sporting events in California but here in the Midwest and all over the East coast people actually respect the anthem like real Americans.

Come to a state that still represents America and try talking during the anthem, see how it goes for ya...

In fact, you wouldn't even get away with walking in front of people who are respecting the anthem.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-09-17 at 02:03 PM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

that's not surprising, you're kind are trash. I don't go to sporting events in California but here in the Midwest and all over the East coast people actually respect the anthem like real Americans.

Come to a state that still represents America and try talking during the anthem, see how it goes for ya...
    I don't live in Cali and you are far too ignorant to grasp the concept that nobody in media paid attention to the national anthem until he took a knee. It was a non story much like your entire sad and pathetic life.

brooks85

I don't live in Cali and you are far too ignorant to grasp the concept that nobody in media paid attention to the national anthem until he took a knee. It was a non story much like your entire sad and pathetic life.
    lol what point do you think you've made here?

There was nothing to pay attention to because everyone respected it until some jackass minority decided to show off his low IQ. You're crashing and burning but nothing new.

PAULYPOKER

here in the Midwest

This explains your 18th century behavior.....

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I guess I think the smarter play would have been for Kap to put his head down and get some workouts on tape and earn a spot or at least a workout with more teams...this just seems like little publicity stunt that gives another reason to solidify the owners consensus of 'the juice ain't worth the squeeze'

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Spike Lee is a shit head.

Kap belongs on an NFL team far more than a ton of other stiffs playing qb but I get that no team wants their backup qb to be THE story the news focuses on. Him being unsigned isn't because of the color of his skin it is the pushback from vocal fans.
    Exactly. Kap could take a shit during the anthem for all I care. It is meaningless. But to someone running a billion dollar business totally dependent on fan perception, I understand that his little talent might not be worth the risk. That is the real issue.

Also, if Kap wants to be a true activist, whatever the fucckk that is, he must accept the fact that his activism may negatively affect his work. I thought activists were supposed to accept the consequences of their actions because they believe so much in their cause. When you are a dumb fucckk only seeking attention you complain about the negatives.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon, and BigOrange

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

I've seen some complaints about the Dolphins not picking him up. Jay Cutler is obviously a better fit given the relationship with the coach. It doesn't bother me if he stands or if he sits for the anthem. Nobody is guaranteed a job.

jjgold

How come Kapper not going to the ghetto and help people all these black athletes are phony they want nothing to do with their people in reality

All phonies

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    ?

Just when you told yourself... yep... I've seen it all.

Nope... no sir... you haven't.

What in the fuk is Spike Lee doing? HAS ZERO TO DO WITH RACE.

This is literally unfukking real.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Like every protest, nobody is going to know exactly why they're there, and the whole thing it will result in nothing. Don't see why anyone else would care.
    This

but..
    It's adding fuel to a fire that's been calming .. guy can't be creative and thinks this is being an activist. Don't understand if people thought like this, why stay here... take your " talent " else where ... causing unnecessary division is such a waste of time and life.

PAULYPOKER

Kapernick = Ryan Leaf

PAULYPOKER

= John Rocker

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

The upcoming "Unite The Right" rally at Charlottesville is a much more worthy event.

jjgold

People don't respect the violent race

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    This

but..
    It's adding fuel to a fire that's been calming .. guy can't be creative and thinks this is being an activist. Don't understand if people thought like this, why stay here... take your " talent " else where ... causing unnecessary division is such a waste of time and life.
    That's the goose laying the golden egg for MSM........

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Exactly. Kap could take a shit during the anthem for all I care. It is meaningless. But to someone running a billion dollar business totally dependent on fan perception, I understand that his little talent might not be worth the risk. That is the real issue.

Also, if Kap wants to be a true activist, whatever the fucckk that is, he must accept the fact that his activism may negatively affect his work. I thought activists were supposed to accept the consequences of their actions because they believe so much in their cause. When you are a dumb fucckk only seeking attention you complain about the negatives.
    Kap's mistake was the way he chose to get his message out. He had some very valid ideas and points but if you turn people off before you even speak, the message doesn't get heard. Teams needing a starting qb heading into the season aren't serious SB contenders so Kap wouldn't make much of a difference to their final record and like it has been previously stated, no team wants the backup qb to be a distraction.

Kap belongs on an NFL roster based on ability way more than many backup and some starting qbs but I don't think it will happen this year. The thing most people seem to gloss over is he hasn't said much at all about his employment status, it is others.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

I wouldn't want this dude on my team either, it's a team sport with blacks and whites.. If I was an owner I'd pass as well.. This is football not a political platform summit...

Anyone that disrespects the National Anthem would get fired immediately under my watch.. You live in America show some damn respect!!!

He's a distraction..

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

The whole stadium stops what they're doing puts a hand over their heart and listens I think people are paying attention before one idiot takes a knee.

I hope they find some way to take all that money from his ass that he already made

First 1234 Last