bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Miami @ Pittsburgh......Winner Inside

This is not a hard one to read by the line alone. Remember the line always tells the story

Miami with no tanahill and Pitt at HOME with a healthy Ben with the weather in the teens???The phins are NOT use to pla Ying and winning in this type of weather.This will be a game that exposes what Miami really is,specially with a backup QB.Bell and Ben are going to do whatever they want and with a total in the mid 40's like that I'd say there is NO CHANCE Miami covers this spread.....I don't see Miami scoring over 17 points and pitt putting up at least 30 on this terrible rush defense in the bitter cold......this is going to be a 33-13 type of curb stomping by pitt.Don't over think it.Pitt covers 13 for sure.This is a pretty easy play

bradleysnyder

The fact I posted this at 745 am and it got no reply means that it's a 90% winner....This is the history of early posts that get no reply

bradleysnyder

Better get in on it at halftime.....I can guarantee I will pick the winner of the halftime line

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Better get in on it at halftime.....I can guarantee I will pick the winner of the halftime line
    what r u gonaa double down on steelers

that might not be smart if they r up by too much

bradleysnyder

Not only did I call the winner but I called this game better then anyone on the board.....check out my score predicted......I do this all the time and no one tails and usally when no one tails I call these games like clockwork as I did this one.....said 33-13 type game....and look at the final...30-12...

BigPage28
    BigPage28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3872

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    This is not a hard one to read by the line alone. Remember the line always tells the story

Miami with no tanahill and Pitt at HOME with a healthy Ben with the weather in the teens???The phins are NOT use to pla Ying and winning in this type of weather.This will be a game that exposes what Miami really is,specially with a backup QB.Bell and Ben are going to do whatever they want and with a total in the mid 40's like that I'd say there is NO CHANCE Miami covers this spread.....I don't see Miami scoring over 17 points and pitt putting up at least 30 on this terrible rush defense in the bitter cold......this is going to be a 33-13 type of curb stomping by pitt.Don't over think it.Pitt covers 13 for sure.This is a pretty easy play
    Nice call pretty close

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage28 View Post
    Nice call pretty close
    Yes sir....This was a pretty easy one!!!!.....after it opened at 7.5 and I watched it swell to 13 that told the story!!!!I called the LSU game on thanksgiving almost to a T jist like this one