DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Cowboys @ Eagles

The line is presently is birds -4 to -4.5.
    This is Phillys Super Bowl. They will be UP to finish off season on high note by beating Cowboys at home. All season this team over performed at home and under performed on the road. Players trying to put good tape out to warrant a job for next year. Also 3 days extra rest off the Thurs victory over NYG.
    The Offense is trying to proVE that if Lane Johnson wasn't suspended for 10 games they are a playoff team.
    The defense has been real tuff at home ALL year

Cowboys are resting almost everyone. Sanchez gets the start. They are going through the motions here looking forward to the post season. Sanchez was a turn over machine when he was an everyday player with 1st stringers next to him 3 years ago. For him to come in rusty and playing with the back ups I see 2 picks and 1 fumble for a scoop score.

Birds win by 14 here as a max play.

I have not played an NFL favorite all year. I play Unders mostly focusing on back up Qb's and or game managers in run 1st offense vs top 5 defense at home with outdoor weather angles with wind factoring in.
    My under rules are :
    No dome games.
    No prime time games.
    No top 5 qb's like Brady, breeze ,BEN, M ryan.
    No Ed Huchuli games

i see this game closing at Birds -7.

Anyone see this game differently? If so. Why? TIA

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Are you sure the starters are not playing at all in this game?????? I read that Sanchez is getting most of the reps, but not all. Same with the running back Elliot. It wouldn't surprise me if the starters play the first half..........

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    Are you sure the starters are not playing at all in this game?????? I read that Sanchez is getting most of the reps, but not all. Same with the running back Elliot. It wouldn't surprise me if the starters play the first half..........
    Could always just take Dallas ML in the first half.

Philly hung with this team's starters though @ Dallas. I like the Eagles play here.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    I will keep following this. I had this as Dallas not playing starters. I am seeing reports of Dak playing up to 1st H. I Still love the birds and bought -4. If it gets to +6 I will buy Cowboys back for 30% of original play for a middle opportunity.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Tony Romo is expected to play this Sunday in the Dallas Cowboys' regular-season finale vs. Philadelphia Eagles.

Sources: Romo expected to play Sunday

WWW.ESPN.COM

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Tony Romo is expected to play this Sunday in the Dallas Cowboys' regular-season finale vs. Philadelphia Eagles.

Sources: Romo expected to play Sunday

WWW.ESPN.COM

Eagles pass rush at home will have Romo seeing ghosts. He is one hit away from retirement

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Eagles to -5.5 and -6 at Heritage and CRIS. Hopefully you played when I posted this at -4 and -4.5. Its going to 7 by kick.

sshz

The latest is Dak is starting and playing 1-2 series.....then Romo will come while the offensive starters are still in the game to play for a bit. Sanchez plays with 2nd team, at least the whole second half. 7 defensive starters are sitting, and at least 3-4 back ups. See below from another thread:

Below is a CONFIRMED injury list of Dallas's day tomorrow....let's concentrate on the Defense 1st:
    These guys are all positively OUT, confirmed by the NFL and Dallas websites, all starters:
    1. Tyrone Crawford DT
    2. Terrell McClain DT
    3. Cedric Thornton DT
    4. DeMarcus Lawrence DE
    5. Justin Durant LB
    6. Morris Claiborne CB
    These guys are Questionable, but have NOT PRACTICED!
    7. Randy Gregory DE
    8. Anthony Brown CB
    These guys were limited in practice.
    9. Sean Lee LB
    10. Jack Crawford DE
    So what obviously stands out is how Dallas will front a defensive line without all these guys? Guys who do play will be out of position, and may not have played these positions since college (if ever).
    Now on to the Offense:
    1. Terrance Williams WR He missed Thurs practice for a personal matter, full practice on Friday
    2. Tyron Smith T OUT
    3. Ronald Leary G Questionable
    4. Darren McFadden RB Questionable (Sick)
    Now the question falls to the QB's, where Prescott is expected to start and play 1-2 series and then sit. Sanchez is expected to play most of the game and Romo will play some but no one has said more. Early in the week Jerry Jones said Romo would not play, now it appears he'll play maybe a few series too.

sshz

To finish above, I'm between Wash and Philly in my Survivor pool. Washington has something extra to play for, a chance in the playoffs. Philly is just playing for the win, which may be enough. Both teams are home, Washington is a bigger favorite in the betting line. Washington has the better offense too but Philly may be playing against no defensive starters.

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Would you do cowboys +12 on a teaser? I have four open spots on my parlay. Need 4 I have dolphins +16 and falcons -1 already

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Dallas covers the12

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    The line is presently is birds -4 to -4.5.
    This is Phillys Super Bowl. They will be UP to finish off season on high note by beating Cowboys at home. All season this team over performed at home and under performed on the road. Players trying to put good tape out to warrant a job for next year. Also 3 days extra rest off the Thurs victory over NYG.
    The Offense is trying to proVE that if Lane Johnson wasn't suspended for 10 games they are a playoff team.
    The defense has been real tuff at home ALL year

Cowboys are resting almost everyone. Sanchez gets the start. They are going through the motions here looking forward to the post season. Sanchez was a turn over machine when he was an everyday player with 1st stringers next to him 3 years ago. For him to come in rusty and playing with the back ups I see 2 picks and 1 fumble for a scoop score.

Birds win by 14 here as a max play.

I have not played an NFL favorite all year. I play Unders mostly focusing on back up Qb's and or game managers in run 1st offense vs top 5 defense at home with outdoor weather angles with wind factoring in.
    My under rules are :
    No dome games.
    No prime time games.
    No top 5 qb's like Brady, breeze ,BEN, M ryan.
    No Ed Huchuli games

i see this game closing at Birds -7.

Anyone see this game differently? If so. Why? TIA
    well its at 6.5 now so good chance ur right

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I doubt Dak and Zeke play more than a quarter. Maybe less if Philly gets a few good hits on them early. If I was Philly, I would send a few blitzes early to get the Dallaa coaches nervous.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    I doubt Dak and Zeke play more than a quarter. Maybe less if Philly gets a few good hits on them early. If I was Philly, I would send a few blitzes early to get the Dallaa coaches nervous.
    im sure they will

jim shorts loves to dial it up

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

CA$$$hhhh

hated laying points but a win is a win.
    losing through 3 qts but only the final score matters.
    hopefully my opinion made some peeps some money

4pm
    6.5 pt teaser
    under 52 KC
    UNDER 47 oak