Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Are the Jets Even Trying??

This team doesn't even look like their trying. That shot on Bryce Petty by Suh and Wake looked awful. The center just snaps it and they all just stand there looking dumb as shit. This team might be as bad as the Browns

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

no they not bad like browns

u have to look at coaching i tihnk

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Yes. They're trying to lose

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

I said it before the season, giving Fitzpatrick 12 million was insane. bowles is a moron and has to go! Was he really surprised by Ferguson retiring? Now Nick Feingold has 12 years and he will more than likely go after this year also. I don't know how much say bowles has in draft picks or whether the GM makes all the calls but their 2 thru 5 picks should have been offensive lineman. Hackenburg waste, Burris corner waste! With Ferguson and Feingold gone you have no line. Receivers and backs are a dime a dozen after the draft. No matter how good your defense is, if you can't score you lose.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Agree with the post above. Every team should be built around offensive line.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    I said it before the season, giving Fitzpatrick 12 million was insane. bowles is a moron and has to go! Was he really surprised by Ferguson retiring? Now Nick Feingold has 12 years and he will more than likely go after this year also. I don't know how much say bowles has in draft picks or whether the GM makes all the calls but their 2 thru 5 picks should have been offensive lineman. Hackenburg waste, Burris corner waste! With Ferguson and Feingold gone you have no line. Receivers and backs are a dime a dozen after the draft. No matter how good your defense is, if you can't score you lose.
    exactly.
    I believe they do try, just overmatched. Coach - not sure if bolwes has the team or not. So friggin hard to tell - the guys face never changes. I suspect not.

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Losing Ferguson was such a big lose to this team. Might take years to find a replacement as good as him