jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Chip Kelly Has To Go Now

What horrible playcalling. Blow a 17-0 lead at home to the lowly Jets. This guy has done nothing but destroy teams in his short time in the NFL.

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Been waiting for a thread, game just ended. Legendary play by niners in second half. Jesus I thought Jets were bad but niners take the cake now. Fuming over lost niners parlay but eh packers was my big play. Bryce Petty looks ok qb, maybe younger Fitz

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8429

wooof, hit the jets live at +1100. Thank you betting gods and the crappy ass niners

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Chip Kelly is beyond awful. He runs the same plays over and over and over again. The my black guys are faster than your black guys offense works at oregon but not in the nfl. Go back to cfb you facking bum

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    What horrible playcalling. Blow a 17-0 lead at home to the lowly Jets. This guy has done nothing but destroy teams in his short time in the NFL.
    Niners backer calling jets lowly... smh... jets are a sb contender next to sf

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Chip Kelly is beyond awful. He runs the same plays over and over and over again. The my black guys are faster than your black guys offense works at oregon but not in the nfl. Go back to cfb you facking bum

Codyodom
    Codyodom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Haha as a 9ers fan for so over 2 decades I was scratching my head when they first signed him..after 2nd weeks of 9ers football I stop watching.