TripleOG
    TripleOG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Texans tonight

Gut feeling that the Texans pull this game out of their ass. Brock is actually solid in big time games that we've seen so far and we all know how close the refs will be watching after the Denver defense came out and said they we're going to "kill Brock". Denvers offense is not anything special and neither is houstons but I think they have the edge with Lamar and Hopkins. My favorite point of all is that the entire wold is on Denver, which is always a good fade in my book. Goodluck tonight fellas I'm rolling with Texans +7 1/2 for 3 units and money line at +275 for 2 units. Goodluck everyone.

TripleOG

AngryMale
    AngryMale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

While world on Denver? Idk about that. I see lots of guys on Texans

ericool007
    ericool007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3953

I kinda liked the Texans when it was 9 but now im thinking denver, at home coming off a loss, they will be hungry and oisweiler is not that good in primetime hes not very good at all and i dont think brian o billick is a good coach either but anyways not a game i would go big on.

TripleOG

Disagree with Brock in big time games he actually shows up, the New England game when he was with Denver for example.. Texans defense looking sharp and lot of Denver penalties. Ugly game so far. And Bill o Brian took over play calling last game and they are running the ball more often I like that Texans receivers are not helping him at all though

TripleOG

Texans are dogshit. Lol Brock is a joke, I'm an idiot for taking them but learned a lesson. Never put money on brock dingleberry.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

ericool007
    ericool007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3953

Sorry bill o Brien Is so bad I always forget his name. Remember this is s guy who lost 35 to 0 vs ne 3rd string qb