sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Upset Alert!! Bears likely to be Packers

Rodgers is in a funk... and now it is rumored Lacy might hit the IR list... definitely out for a few weeks.

Opened at 9 and now down to 7.5. Grab them points when you can!

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Nah

PrinceD
    PrinceD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

It wouldn't surprise me, but no way am I betting that Mr. Rodgers will lose back to back home games.

Plus with Lacy & Starks out they'll just line them up 5 wide and sling it 50+

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Bears.Pathetic.No bet.Would want 15.

Rodgers has been in a funk for sure. But how great does he have to be to beat these bozos by 8 points?

Sea as a dog has sparked my interest.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Its a pass for me. Don't like layin pts with GB right now; but sure as hell not comfortable backing da bears in any way. GL

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Anything is possible. If Bears won it would sink every parlay and teaser out there.

...Waiting for Lakerboy to show up with the Bears ML & Spread thread...

Notorious_Donk

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceD View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me, but no way am I betting that Mr. Rodgers will lose back to back home games.

Plus with Lacy & Starks out they'll just line them up 5 wide and sling it 50+
    Exactly. Rodgers lost back to back home games once and that was his rookie year. It wont happen again

And don't think this team forgot about the thanksgiving game against the Bears at Lambeau last year

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Bears +8 (-105) for me. I was on Bears/Colts Over and Jacksonville ML vs the Bears which also won with some luck. I feel like I have a feel for the Bears right now. Hoyer is playing pretty well and the young kids Howard-RB and Meredith-WR are giving them some spark. I doubt they win but it should be a close game.

On the other side...Rodgers looks awful right now and their RBs are hurt. Jordy Nelson isn't the same after missing all of 2015. They never replaced Jermichael Finley at TE either? No playmakers there. Its all on Rodgers and they don't have enough around him.

Its also a short trip for the Bears as well so the short week shouldn't be a big deal.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I'm expecting the Packers to eventually dominate after many bad games.
    Especially this divisional rivalry game.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

The way Rodgers played last week I can't bet on the Packers. Should have grabbed the points when it opened but I did take 7.5. Bears might win ML

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I have bears +10 avail at betus. Why the big jump

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

nfl is all about forget what happened last week Green Bay rolls

Notorious_Donk

FOOLS don't waste your money betting on Chicago. Yall are gonna look real dumb once Rodgers breaks out of his slump. Still the most accurate passer football has ever seen

sportsfan9698

This Bears team is better than most of you think... let's watch the game. I think you will see that.

Bears won at GB last season... and would you say GB is better now? No guarantees in the NFL, but this +7.5 is a gift.

Notorious_Donk

Cash it

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    Cash it
    Yep GB got this one. Wagering is a big boy world, excuses don't matter too much. But even you know that Chicago was leading and beating GB when Hoyer went down with a broken arm. Consider yourself lucky?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    Yep GB got this one. Wagering is a big boy world, excuses don't matter too much. But even you know that Chicago was leading and beating GB when Hoyer went down with a broken arm. Consider yourself lucky?
    Chicago was not beating green bay when hoyer went down. How was hoyer doing when he got hurt.?

Notorious_Donk

lol Aaron Rodgers lit it up in the second half. Not a chance Hoyer could have kept up. Because after all, its Brian Hoyer.

You simply cant bet against the Packers at Lambeau in a situation like this.

sportsfan9698

lol Aaron Rodgers lit it up in the second half. Not a chance Hoyer could have kept up. Because after all, its Brian Hoyer.

You simply cant bet against the Packers at Lambeau in a situation like this.
    You are showing your age son... so you don't think that momentum means something? Okay....

GB won the game and the cover. You should be really feeling honestly lucky that things worked out as they did.... But I guess you think now GB is a great team again. LOL

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26319

It is not GB is great, the bears are terrible

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    It is not GB is great, the bears are terrible
    I disagree. Feel free to wager any amount of that stack of betpoints with me fading the Bears the rest of the season. You will lose

Notorious_Donk

You are showing your age son... so you don't think that momentum means something? Okay....

GB won the game and the cover. You should be really feeling honestly lucky that things worked out as they did.... But I guess you think now GB is a great team again. LOL
    Brian Hoyer was 4-11 with 49 yards when he left the game! LOL seems like someone is still salty because they laid money on the fukkin Chicago Bears against GB at Lambeau.

Showing my age? You seem interested so i'll just go ahead and tell you i'm 23 years old and a helluva lot smarter than you. Anything else you wanna know about me chump?

Notorious_Donk

sportsfan9698

Brian Hoyer was 4-11 with 49 yards when he left the game! LOL seems like someone is still salty because they laid money on the fukkin Chicago Bears against GB at Lambeau.

Showing my age? You seem interested so i'll just go ahead and tell you i'm 23 years old and a helluva lot smarter than you. Anything else you wanna know about me chump?
    No we are good... I have heard what I thought.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

I disagree. Feel free to wager any amount of that stack of betpoints with me fading the Bears the rest of the season. You will lose
    The Bears are 1-6. They are who we thought they were.