ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Mia @ ne 1 et

Divisional opponents here as they battle in week 2 with Pats still missing key guys in Brady, Gronk, Ninkovich, etc.. Garoppolo I thought managed game well last week but wasn't asked to do too much and the Cards did not get to him enough. However this week I see possible growing pains for this young kid as playing at home might seem to be an advantage but against a divisional opponent with a dominant force on the inside led by Suh. They held Seattle without a TD til the last few min of the game and that points to the play up front y their front 7.

I like them to carry on a good defensive gameplan to test Garoppolo early and try to put the pressure on the green QB to pass a difficult test. I think Gase puts together a better offensive gameplan in week 2 and his familiarity against the Pats D as a former playcaller for the Broncos will aid the Fins here. Points will be hard to come by but I like the Fins to come out strong and put Garoppolo behind early. They also have decent weapons on the outside with Parker healthy this year along with Stills and Landry vs a good secondary but a questionable pass rush for the Pats this year. GL

Play is MIA 1H +3 -105.

Ticket # Accepted Type Risk To Win Short Description
    107154874-1 9/18/2016 8:34AM Spread 610.00 580.95 Football - 265 Miami Dolphins +3 -105 selling ½ for 1st Half

Rose'
    Rose''s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9024

Good call

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Quote Originally Posted by Rose' View Post
    Good call
    cant win them all its all good though hardly a dent on my Bankroll get the next one. This kid is proving to better than I thought tip my hat to the guy.