aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Teaser bet the patriots and the cardinals

The pats will be out for revenge vs the dolphins at home due to there last game loss last season..(which gave broncos home field advantage)

there is now way the talented cardinals will lose two games straight at home vs the bucs

enough said

chime in gents

P.S *PLEASE* LOOK AT MY HISTORY OF BETS ON SBR ..WHEN I POST WIN 85% OF THE TIME

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

think Fins 'D" will give Jimmy Garoppolo fits and win the turnover war...Miami in a close one 24-21

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    The pats will be out for revenge vs the dolphins at home due to there last game loss last season..(which gave broncos home field advantage

chime in gents

P.S *PLEASE* LOOK AT MY HISTORY OF BETS ON SBR ..WHEN I POST WIN 85% OF THE TIME
    Gronk most likely still out. Revenge factor? Pats couldn't win a meaningful game with Brady. Kinda silly to say they win with a backup because of REVENGE. I doubt the players are even talking about "revenge"

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Not saying Pats lose. If you are taking ML here I think you might be ok. But -300? Yikes.

arrgy
    arrgy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1904

There is no revenge factor from last year's loss. Everyone knows last year's game down in Miami where Brady threw like 10 times or something was a throw away game. Miami has a great D-Line, very undervalued IMO. Problem is, can Miami score? I love the Under and don't see much scoring, it will probably be the same looking game for Miami as it was in Week #1 with Seattle.

Arizona better get their act together. There is something about that team that either blows people away or just falls completely flat. I think they overestimated New England, and they are pissed. They do have something to show, and TB does not match up well. Seven points just might be a push and I would buy half a point, just for insurance. Another factor to consider is that Seattle most likely will win today, and I don't think Arizona wants to go 2 down in the division, there is no guarantee that Arizona makes the wild card if they don't win the division.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

I am so fuggin` sick of Gronk not being on the field. Hammy. Had the entire off-season to get right.
    "Might" be on the field Thursday vs. Hou.
    If he misses 4 games, 25% of season, wonder when /if he will be 100%??

Miami has 18 on the list, N.E. 16.

aston

Booom

aston

Quote Originally Posted by arrgy View Post
    There is no revenge factor from last year's loss. Everyone knows last year's game down in Miami where Brady threw like 10 times or something was a throw away game. Miami has a great D-Line, very undervalued IMO. Problem is, can Miami score? I love the Under and don't see much scoring, it will probably be the same looking game for Miami as it was in Week #1 with Seattle.

Arizona better get their act together. There is something about that team that either blows people away or just falls completely flat. I think they overestimated New England, and they are pissed. They do have something to show, and TB does not match up well. Seven points just might be a push and I would buy half a point, just for insurance. Another factor to consider is that Seattle most likely will win today, and I don't think Arizona wants to go 2 down in the division, there is no guarantee that Arizona makes the wild card if they don't win the division.

TOLD YA!! IT WAS A REVENGE GAME!! if the starting Pats Qb did not get injured this game would HAVE BEEN A ASS KICKING OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Hi Aston. Nice seeing you again sir. Teasers have been good to me this season so far, and we love them teasers don't we?

aston

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Hi Aston. Nice seeing you again sir. Teasers have been good to me this season so far, and we love them teasers don't we?

Yes we do my good friend. Hope all is well you Governor?

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

2 for 2 on my little teasers so far. Up only a couple Units, but will start betting a bit more aggressively starting Week 3!

aston

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    2 for 2 on my little teasers so far. Up only a couple Units, but will start betting a bit more aggressively starting Week 3!
    great look forward to sharing tips with you my good man
    Points Awarded:

WWCD gave aston 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Hi Aston, like ur tips bro. Nothing fancy, always very selective and pretty much on the money every time. U still betting big?