BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

My Week 2 Play

I do not know who wins this game, but the total in the Atlanta-Oakland game is 48 1/2 at the MGM Grand. Grab the Over. Both of those teams can score, and neither has much of a defense. With perfect weather this
    Sunday in Oakland, I cannot see this game under 50 points.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Was looking at this, but wanted to hear how gimp Jones and Sanu are going to be. Also think Raider pass rush will have success in this game. Over almost looks too easy but definitely makes sense. GL

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 89

With no JJ this over is, to use the injury report language, questionable.

WWCD

They have not been ruled out from the reports I have seen. I expect them to play.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

afraid of Oakland Oline they are banged up not sure how upright Carr will be GLe staying away from this one

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    afraid of Oakland Oline they are banged up not sure how upright Carr will be GLe staying away from this one
    Yes they lost the 2nd and 3rd OT after already starting the game without Austin Howard. They did a good job of shuffling the line and did a good enough job to win the game. Look at all the throws after the shuffle. Pretty much had a clean pocket to work with.

Austin Howard is back at practice so that is good news. If Feliciano has to step in, I think he will do fine at Guard. I have confidence that Mike Tice will have a gameplan in place to protect Carr.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Yes they lost the 2nd and 3rd OT after already starting the game without Austin Howard. They did a good job of shuffling the line and did a good enough job to win the game. Look at all the throws after the shuffle. Pretty much had a clean pocket to work with.

Austin Howard is back at practice so that is good news. If Feliciano has to step in, I think he will do fine at Guard. I have confidence that Mike Tice will have a gameplan in place to protect Carr.
    carr is a hazard to himself if he keeps turning flips lol