House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Looking ahead at week two ......

Already looking ahead at week two ... Colts vs Denver and Bucks vs Cards ..... both Colts and Bucks will be dogs ..... I like it already to be honest..... Miami at NE looks like a possibility for a dog there also lol They didn't score much today and lost a close one to Seattle .... whats got your attention ? Anyone ?

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Like saints as a dog
    Giants didn't impress me at all today.
    GB looks nice.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Maybe Dallas?
    Jets???

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

A few leans and thoughts so far for wk 2

Jets bounce back game, Tyrod and that O didnt look good today
    Texans look like a gift to me -2, KC imo is avg team and if they get down will have hard time coming back against this D got lucky today
    Saints on the road and outdoors never look good think i will pass for now
    Titans getting 5 against another terrible team in the Lions look good
    Jags dogs against SD on the road hmmm interesting both 0-1

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

This is the first game that jumps out to me.

ATL@OAK -4.5
    Raiders don't do well as a favorite at home. I know it's a different team now, but there are clearly things to sort out on defense, and and all 3 right tackles on the team are injured. I think the Raiiiduhs can pull it out, but I'm feeling another close game here personally.

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

Grab Vikings at +++ $$ at home vs Pack.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

with a quick glance at the lines and games, it looks terrible.. nothing really pops.. maybe as the week goes by..

House

Whats everyone thinking ..... keep it coming

House

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    with a quick glance at the lines and games, it looks terrible.. nothing really pops.. maybe as the week goes by..
    I actually like it again ... I see some sweet spots

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Love Jets, like it even better with Watkins doubtful. Paid the juice for the +3.

House

Week 2 Early leans
    I like the Eagles at Chi +3 .... like I said , the Bears are horrible, they looked hike GARBAGE all preseason , the Eagles have a young rookie QB that has the tools to succeed like the Gman did last night for the Pats .... I like Philly's D also , they shut down everyone in preseason going undefeated and gelling on both sides of the ball even with the rookie QB .... He puts up 29 in his first game vs the Browns
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I like Detroit -5 in a blowout ... Stafford has tons of weapons as many got to see yesterday when they beat the Colts 39-35 in a shootout ... The Titans cant keep up with Detroit .... Detroit has a good D even though they gave up 35 to the Colts .... I see them bouncing back and the Lions D shutting down the Titans
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Im gonna roll the dice with the Chiefs +1 > Great comeback yesterday , didn't start moving the ball until the second half but then they were unstoppable coming back from 21 down to win . They won't start slow two weeks straight , the D shut down the SD offense in the 2nd half giving up 3 points , SD lost there #1 receiver but it really was a different half ! They own the Texans ... 30 -0 in the playoffs last year , beat them 1st game of the year also ... Chiefs +1
    -------------------------------------------------
    I like the other rookie QB in NE also next week in NE vs the Phins -5 ..... Miami lost a tough fought game in Seattle yesterday , I dont see them coming back next week vs this kid Garappalo and the Pats that just beat the Cards in AZ , this kid wants to win at home in his home opener ... I think this kid is the next starter for the Pats over the next 10 years .... I like the Pats at home in this spot also and less than a TD
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I like the Colts plus 7 in Denver ..... I see them scoring and I dont see the Broncos keeping up with their rookie QB , I like the over 45 with all the injured DBs though < the OVER 45 in this game looks good, I can see a 27-21 Colts kinda game ...... Think the Colts get one here +7 and maybe ML
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I like the Jags +2.5 vs Rivers and the Chargers at home .... Chargers are gonna be shell shock after yesterdays game .... Jags played a tough one and covered vs the GB yesterday .... I like the Jags QB in this one ..Rivers lost his main weapon yesterday for the year .... Jags +2.5
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

House

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Love Jets, like it even better with Watkins doubtful. Paid the juice for the +3.
    I like it actually ..... Buffalo looked lethargic and not gelling at all .... Fitz is gonna get his first win ... Jets ml

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

love the jets in this spot. especially since they lost a close one against the bengals.. they have to be fired up for primetime. my books have already adjust to sammy being doubtful and wont even let me see +3.. its +1.5 for now

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Love the Jets ml as well lets hope they come thru for us

WWCD

Between Week 1 to Week 2, teams make adjustments and have game film of their next opponent to plan against. I think people in general overreact to Week 1.

House

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Between Week 1 to Week 2, teams make adjustments and have game film of their next opponent to plan against. I think people in general overreact to Week 1.
    agreed a lot of the time , but I dont base my opinion on a team on one game .... especially in the beginning of the year ... I look for teams that are gelling on both sides of the ball , I also look for teams that struggled thru preseason in the first 3 weeks of regular season believe it or not , I look at who's hurt , and then you gotta look at history a little as well ,I dont put to much on that though ,its more like a checkmark ... its all gambling though , sometimes you win , sometimes you lose .

WWCD

Nobody seems to like the Bills in Week 2. Rex Ryan coming off a loss, playing old team, at home... I don't know man.

House

Nobody seems to like the Bills in Week 2. Rex Ryan coming off a loss, playing old team, at home... I don't know man.
    They got nothing imo .... That team looked dead in the water vs the Ravens yesterday /..add to that Watson is out , yes its in Buff and thats not a fun place to visit but I just dont see the Jets losing this one .... out of both 0-1 teams the Jets are much better imo ... Im leaning hard JETS

Time is Money

Jets lost a heartbreaker, AJ green bailed the bengals out a lot yesterday. Jets had them in some 3rd and longs where they converted solely on AJ manhandling Revis. bills don't have that outside threat. Add to that Jets were without sheldon richardson cause of a one game suspension. one of the best interior d-linemen in the game coming back, jets look like a borderline playoff team while bills still have a lot of holes to fill.
    Points Awarded:

Git Lo gave Time is Money 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Jets lost a heartbreaker, AJ green bailed the bengals out a lot yesterday. Jets had them in some 3rd and longs where they converted solely on AJ manhandling Revis. bills don't have that outside threat. Add to that Jets were without sheldon richardson cause of a one game suspension. one of the best interior d-linemen in the game coming back, jets look like a borderline playoff team while bills still have a lot of holes to fill.
    THIS is how you analysis

House

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    THIS is how you analysis
    agreed , I appreciate post like that within my thread in a big way ....

Time is Money

Gave up a 3rd and long deep TD again but Jets dominated this game way more than the score indicates. Nice start to the week fellas.

House

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    A few leans and thoughts so far for wk 2

Jets bounce back game, Tyrod and that O didnt look good today
    Texans look like a gift to me -2, KC imo is avg team and if they get down will have hard time coming back against this D got lucky today
    Saints on the road and outdoors never look good think i will pass for now
    Titans getting 5 against another terrible team in the Lions look good
    Jags dogs against SD on the road hmmm interesting both 0-1
    Good hit on the Jets , keep the winners coming ..... You got a fav for Sunday ?

Time is Money

Indy/Denver over 46.

Indy is without their top 3 corners, Demaryius is banged up but will play. Siemian settled in 2H against a stout Carolina defense and made some key throws in big spots. This is the ideal matchup for him the young QB to continue building on that confidence. Broncos OL looked much improved & CJ Anderson should find a lot of success again on the ground again opening up the play action game. Colts have proven time and time again they will live and die on the arm of Andrew Luck, he threw 47 times against Lions vs. only 16 rushes (Luck ran 3 times which I've excluded) opening week and I see him going 40+ in this spot as the Colts OL will abandon the run game quickly after early failures opening up lanes for an over the hill Frank Gore.

House

Indy/Denver over 46.

Indy is without their top 3 corners, Demaryius is banged up but will play. Siemian settled in 2H against a stout Carolina defense and made some key throws in big spots. This is the ideal matchup for him the young QB to continue building on that confidence. Broncos OL looked much improved & CJ Anderson should find a lot of success again on the ground again opening up the play action game. Colts have proven time and time again they will live and die on the arm of Andrew Luck, he threw 47 times against Lions vs. only 16 rushes (Luck ran 3 times which I've excluded) opening week and I see him going 40+ in this spot as the Colts OL will abandon the run game quickly after early failures opening up lanes for an over the hill Frank Gore.
    I appreciate your time and the insight Money , good stuff

Time is Money

Indy/Denver over 46.