Henry Rodrigues
    Henry Rodrigues's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

New to the scene. Learning the ropes want to share my picks and record for the NFL se

As the title states I'll be posting my picks and recording my record as I go. I would greatly appricate any feedback you guys might have.

First off my name is henry I've been sports betting for around 4 years I only average 5-10k a year because I do not bet big amounts.
    My biggest bet was 500$ on Denver last year in the super bowl. ( I bet my own picks )

On every other bet its 100-200 never more never less don't matter what game it is. Now i know some of you bet a lot more than me and most likely have a lot more knowledge then me which is why I like this forum. You learn a lot daily.

Let's cut to the chase tonight's game is a rematch of last years super bowl. This always happens in sports for some odd reason. They get badly beaten then come back the next year and pound them when it really doesn't count.

After doing a lot of research, reading the scouting report and the weather report. My pick stands and will be the panthers to get the job down in the mile high.

The pick: panthers -2.5

Thank you for reading and I hope you guys follow me through out my journey.

Henry Rodrigues

First game panthers at broncos: loss
    Last edited by Henry Rodrigues; 09-09-16 at 03:16 PM.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

What are you laying with that -2.5. I see -132. GL. Also like Car to win, but prefer the ML.

Henry Rodrigues

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    What are you laying with that -2.5. I see -132. GL. Also like Car to win, but prefer the ML.
    I got it at -132 layed 264 to win 200. The hook really wasn't worth buying. Should be a good game it just started good luck :-) thanks for stopping by.

Henry Rodrigues

0-1 for the season tough game. Good win for the broncos this is sports betting if we won everyday, everyone would be doing it.