tailingcuzisuck
    tailingcuzisuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Chargers +7 vs Chiefs

I like the Chargers to cover the seven against the Chiefs. No Justin Houston for the Chiefs which negate their edge on the lines.

Melvin Gordon has looked explosive and Rivers has weapons with Keenan Allen, the deep threat Travis Benjamin, and new tight end hunter Henry. Also tyrell williams a 6'5 second year receiver is coming along. Mebane should help the Chargers stop the run. Alex Smith average. I got to take the points and will sprinkle chargers moneyline.

Tobit
    Tobit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

I like the OVER in this one. While the Chiefs D will take a step back, the Chiefs O has taken a step forward this year. The O line added a shiny, new right tackle. Chris Conley has had a solid camp stepping up as a #2 wide out. Both D's have question marks defending the pass.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

i think Chargers win outright...won't be a lot of people looking at this particular game but i think it's the most likely upset of Week 1

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

You should know better 422 lol ....... 33-3 and 10-3 last year ... 10-3 Chiefs sat a lot of guys in this Dec game before playoffs .... Chiefs cover 3.5 in the first half and 6 for the game ........ You mention Houston Tailin ? ..... He didn't play in that last game in Dec > Rivers and the Chargers still had 3 ....... remember this name , you gonna hear it a lot ...Dadi Nicolas < That guys gonna reek havoc on Sundays ....plays the edge Chiefs roll here guys ...GL

House

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    You should know better 422 lol ....... 33-3 and 10-3 last year ... 10-3 Chiefs sat a lot of guys in this Dec game before playoffs .... Chiefs cover 3.5 in the first half and 6 for the game ........ You mention Houston Tailin ? ..... He didn't play in that last game in Dec > Rivers and the Chargers still had 3 ....... remember this name , you gonna hear it a lot ...Dadi Nicolas < That guys gonna reek havoc on Sundays ....plays the edge Chiefs roll here guys ...GL

hahahahah 21-3 Chargers with 7 minutes left in the second half ...... my bad guys , you were 100% correct on this one !

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

This game is over. The problem with the Chiefs is Alex Smith. He can get a win when everything around him goes right, but when they get behind he gets exposed.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    hahahahah 21-3 Chargers with 7 minutes left in the second half ...... my bad guys , you were 100% correct on this one !

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    This game is over. The problem with the Chiefs is Alex Smith. He can get a win when everything around him goes right, but when they get behind he gets exposed.
    This is true plus they are not a team that should be playing from behind they arent built for that. Missing some big pieces on both sides as well.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Was the right play Chargers had a meltdown of epic proportion, I guess a push is better than a L unless you bough the hook. Get it next wk bud

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Oops my bad its OT so Pat dont matter if you score first nice hit lol. ML backers got wrecked

chaka
    chaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11152

Sd game went to shit after Allen went down..hopefully not season already

House

actually The Chiefs just started slow ... D shut em down in the second half ... good game though ... Glad I had the Chiefs -6 lol I'll take a PUSH on that game any day of the week

House

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    Sd game went to shit after Allen went down..hopefully not season already
    very true