MR PROFIT
    Update your status
    MR PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

No disrespect to Jets backers,but:

I'm going to Disney World on my way to the SUPERBOWL!!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colts TD to Garcon was not a catch

Go to NFL.com to watch the replay of the Manning to Pierre Garcon and you will see as clear as day that this catch was not a Touchdown his left foot landed on his right lower calf and then swung back around to his left landing clearly out of bounds of the end-zone My question is why the fukk wasn't this challenged

MR PROFIT
    Update your status
    MR PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Colts TD to Garcon was not a catch

Go to NFL.com to watch the replay of the Manning to Pierre Garcon and you will see as clear as day that this catch was not a Touchdown his left foot landed on his right lower calf and then swung back around to his left landing clearly out of bounds of the end-zone My question is why the fukk wasn't this challenged
    I don't know what u saw but i didn't see anything or hear anything from no one else on this play!! The Jets just got their asses handed to them 2nd half,plain & simple my man.. They got their butts kicked.

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

The Jets had a good run. Rex Ryan needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. Why in the world would he say Clark, and Wayne will be no factor in today's game. I guess it was just to fire his team up who knows. The Colts just kept their mouth shut all week, and kicked butt on the field.
    The Jets learned today, what it takes to win. You need a complete team, and not just the big plays.
    Better luck next year Rex

pacesetter picks
    pacesetter picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MR PROFIT View Post
    I don't know what u saw but i didn't see anything or hear anything from no one else on this play!! The Jets just got their asses handed to them 2nd half,plain & simple my man.. They got their butts kicked.
    YES THATS A FACT ...

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I still defend my Jets pick. Hard to predict a Jets D letdown like that. The two missed FGs didn't help.