POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Oakland Raiders

Some nice offseason acquisitions. Glad to see my Raiders continue moving in the right direction. Hopefully they keep it up in the draft.

Didn't think I'd say this anytime soon, but I'd take over 7.5 wins if I can get it. Chargers are a mess. Broncos should have a slight drop off, especially with the qb question mark. Chiefs I'm simply not a believer in.

I can see this Raiders team going to the playoffs in either 2016 or 2017 and if they get there, they'll be playing with the house's money. They're too young to be self aware yet. It's fun. For the first time in almost two decades, it's fun again.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Autumn wind gonna be making some noise for next several years. Good thing for league as well it's better when our boys are relevant and only a handful of organizations you can honestly say that about. Get em Reggie!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Autumn wind gonna be making some noise for next several years. Good thing for league as well it's better when our boys are relevant and only a handful of organizations you can honestly say that about. Get em Reggie!!!
    Raiders
    Packers
    Steelers
    Cowboys
    Maybe the Bears

That's the list

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yep pretty much and honorable mention to Skins, Denver , gotta throw in Pats now just so good for so long and new "bad guys" for younger generation much like our Raiders. Looking at secondary now Sean Smith corner from Queefs , and Rashad Johnson safety from Zona. Land one of those and address other spot in draft. Rest of draft can pretty much just be used adding quality depth in spots particularly at RB.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Like how they are building as well front 7 on defense and o-line gonna maul so good in trenches. Young bright future for Carr going into 3rd season, skill players solid , special teams as well. It's really becoming whole again. Very exciting time and one of most promising young squads in league for the foreseeable future.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Just added corner Sean Smith from KC reportedly 4 year deal 40 mill. Draft should be interesting see which way they go. This point they could even trade down for more picks with that 1st rounder if what they want isn't on board and someone wants to jump. Lots of options going into draft and should be exciting but already killed it in free agency.

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

I'd like to get rb elliot and go defense in later rounds

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I agree if Elliot is there nab him!! 1/2 punch of him and Lamont behind that line , and with threat of good pass gm look the fukk out!!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Former Raider LB Kirk Morrison just tweeted these words a free agent player just messaged him. "I need to get to Oakland bro they are not playing around" #Players taking notice. Haha I love it and Reggie the whole Raider nation proud and Al is beaming right now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

Hell yea, defense is looking good so far... Renewed my clubs seats last week!! I'm stoked

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

oakland is gonna be scary next year.. they showed a glimpse of it this last season. already excited about the moves being made lol

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Everything going as I had hoped so far. No sophomore setback for Carr (actually improved a lot) , finished about .500 and got a taste of winning. Realistic goals for this year 10-6 with a possible afc west crown , playoff appearance (hopefully 1 win anyhow) and get a taste of success. By time 17/18 season hits hopefully be in "serious contender" status moving forward for a few years after that. Still need 2/3 more pieces thru free agency or draft and the way Reggies been operating I have full confidence.

How fitting and ironic that a Raider went to GB and revitalized that once great franchise. And while Wolf is there he grooms Oakland's guy to get them back where they belong

POOLSIDE

Everything going as I had hoped so far. No sophomore setback for Carr (actually improved a lot) , finished about .500 and got a taste of winning. Realistic goals for this year 10-6 with a possible afc west crown , playoff appearance (hopefully 1 win anyhow) and get a taste of success. By time 17/18 season hits hopefully be in "serious contender" status moving forward for a few years after that. Still need 2/3 more pieces thru free agency or draft and the way Reggies been operating I have full confidence.

How fitting and ironic that a Raider went to GB and revitalized that once great franchise. And while Wolf is there he grooms Oakland's guy to get them back where they belong
    Important part to me was that they won and were in playoff contention early in the season. It's one thing to open up 3-7 and finish around .500. No one cares, because your season was over. You never played a meaningful game. This was different. They had a shot at the wildcard halfway through the season and stumbled down the stretch. This is crucial. They now understand the value of every single game. That's one of those things that can't be taught.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah agree pool like I said they got a "taste" of winning which is important. Also important this team is young and just added some more young vet pieces to the mix which is just what they need. I felt a real presence of confidence and team play last year which should only progress with more experience and these new additions who also come from either very successful ot at least +.500 franchises.

Gotta crawl before you walk so I think in terms of reality without going to overboard but I just want a taste of success this season now they know how to win and "real contender" to follow. Lost a couple heartbreakers as well last season in final minute or so Da Bears comes to mind we had that shit Smh. 25+ years as a fan this is most excited I've been in over a decade and yes I stood by and watched nearly all those games in our down period with nothing but empty despair mostly. Nice to have something positive again in "The Nation" brewing!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Fact for you young kiddos. Raiders have repped the league in a Super bowl in every decade but the 90's since merger. Yes those turrible Raiders you 14 year olds like hammering like we're some shit franchise like Detroit or Cleveland to name a couple of many. Still have a few more cracks at it this decade too just sayin....

POOLSIDE

Can't wait till tickets go on sale. I'm definitely going to that Mexico City Raiders game!

TrumpOWNS
    TrumpOWNS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Haha Raider fans. So delusional. Haven't made the playoffs since I was in high school, yet their fans think they're always on the verge of winning the Super Bowl. Poolside, how can you be a sharp poster and a Raider fan? Oxymoron if I've ever seen one. Raider fans are like Black lives matter activists. They look for trouble and start fights with anyone who doesn't bow down and support their terrible cause.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Anyone on here calling SB? Didn't think so but if you know anything about football then you have been paying attention to what Oakland's been building last few years. Definitely heading right way no delusions or chest pounding here buddy just good honest football wit!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And btw Trump I hate that fukking b.s. more than anything!! That typical dimestore rhetoric you preach. Yeah Raiders might have some bangers who claim to be "fans". But truth is I know bangers or people affiliated in some cases and they are not all waving Raider flags. Buy yourself a clue son! Truth is yes Raiders have always embraced the underdog in life or washed away types. What's wrong with that??? Absolutely nothing ...Fact is some of those washed away or disenfranchised are some of the most independent, beautiful, successful, free thinking Mericans in our cu#t society. Those are the ones Raiders rep not the criminals! Trump just another fukking Merican puppet hard at work I swear. Smh

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Funny thing is this dipshit probably doesn't know a single banger with Raider gear. Like most fools he associates it with Cube and Nwa in early 90's when he was probably in pre school lol. Funny but sad how that has lingered for over 2 decades now. Least Cube was in fact and still is a genuine die hard fan.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I've got more fact before I drop the Mic on this c#nt rag Trump. Say hypothetical the Raiders were in some wasteland like Des Moines Iowa. Same team , same owner , same their fukk b.s. rules and attitude way of big business thinking....I'm AL fukking Davis and this is '74 Des Moines. Does anyone in 2016 still think of them as a gangsta squad? Lolol answer is a simple FUKK NO! But fact is this team always associated with the underdog and downtrodden was in L.A. during height of gangsta rap movement which was justified due to police corruption and b.s. YOUR "heroes" the cokksukking cops brought on. Trump is a fukking pig shoot him dead and rejoice ....drop the Mic! Yes I'm a white man and not a "whigger" in some of your short sighted vocab. But still not afraid to spit the truth!!
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 03-22-16 at 09:56 PM.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Word Murph! Can't wait to see who we get in the draft. The Raiders have a good shot at the playoffs. I will be out there at some point during the season. I will go see them this year. lol

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Somebodies gotta speak the truth to these morons. Most these dumb fukks just go by what muh daddy said about them evil Raiders from 70's. Seriously ask your dumb ass daddy why we were so evil aside from beating his sorry ass team on a reg basis?? Yeah Raiders were off the cuff and not molded by society and they won back then yet not a team full of criminals like the sheep want you to believe.

Truth be told this whole cuntry would be done a great service if things were done the Raider/Davis way. With a big Fukk you to conformity because "I Mr fukking Davis" helped build this bitch and fought against all the evil doers that came my way. Win , lose or tie Raiders till we die

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Just remember Raider haters and I'm speaking to most you c#nts. Most people in gen fear the truth , rebel against it, because that's what society, your gov , and the media (paid for by your gov) wants you to believe. Call us thugs, underbelly of society whatever it does not matter. Truth is you are sheep , we are leaders, and real men wear black

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Notice this trump cu#t has not been around for days. Got nothin but meaningless shit to say and nobodies buying. I will squash heartless fukks like this as if there's no tomorrow. Like shooting fish in a barrel with a AK. Lol Fukk that pussy ass b#tch!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And btw you absolutely worthless scumbag pieces of so called "humanity" How bout coming up with some original thoughts "muh daddy" didn't say. Yeah Oakland Raiders are all G Lord gangstas or whatever, rapists, thugs whatever yada yada.....now clue us in some real facts for once? For fukks sake it's depressing I buy these monkeys books and buy them books but they just eat the pages. So typical and status quo Smh
    :/

ZINISTER

Murph you hit the nail on the head. Media is the EVIL. It is the word of "GOD" to these morons. They can no longer NOT report some things like cop beatings caught on tape, politicians they are trying to protect, etc. But, the public will follow them to the end. They (Hint:the type of people that run the media industry) must want the whites and the blacks to get to the racial war with the quickness. They (Hint:the type of people that run the media industry) are pushing these stories down the publics throats lately. Whites and Blalcks need to take a close look at the problem in this country. We are pushed to hate each other by the media. Turn off the T.V., radio, and get the fock off your computers and live life you bunch of pucie idiots. I am sick of taking your attitudes towards whites. You should be mad at the them(Hint:the type of people that run the media industry), the "REAL" whites you should HATE. The whites that have the MONEY,POWER and SAY in our country. Not the poor ass white guy or black guy passing by in the streets. We are all in the same boat, gettin focked by our government. But, til I see some lowering of tensions in the streets, I'm packing heat and if you play around-you lay around. This country is focked! I'm going to get to sit back and watch these young worthless focks jumping off bridges, shooting each other and overall chaos in the country, as I exit earth. I will enjoy it! I said years ago when they(Hint:the type of people that run the media) was pushing for passive discipline blah blah. It would spiral out of control. HERE WE GO!!FIRE!!

ZINISTER

THE MEDIA... TAKE A REAL CLOSE LOOK AT THESE SCUMBAGS. YOU CAN'T MISS WHAT THEY ARE PUSHING!!! IT'S EVERYWHERE. IGNORE EM AND BE A BETTER PERSON. FOCK THE MEDIA!!!!! Make your worlds smaller. Fock the world, fock the politicians, fock government and for Pete's sake fock the MEDIA!!! Just live more Peaceful and less salty. Muggin all the time...REALLY? R-E-L-A-X stress is horrible for us. When most of us start getting along, what is left is the real pieces of shyt. Once we unite, the scumbags will be more isolated, because the majority of clear thinking, logical and civilized humans living in harmony will not want to tolerate the small amount of people hanging on to hate. Until then I'm shooting any dumb focks!Peace

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Some nice offseason acquisitions. Glad to see my Raiders continue moving in the right direction. Hopefully they keep it up in the draft.

Didn't think I'd say this anytime soon, but I'd take over 7.5 wins if I can get it. Chargers are a mess. Broncos should have a slight drop off, especially with the qb question mark. Chiefs I'm simply not a believer in.

I can see this Raiders team going to the playoffs in either 2016 or 2017 and if they get there, they'll be playing with the house's money. They're too young to be self aware yet. It's fun. For the first time in almost two decades, it's fun again.
    I agree that the Raiders are headed in the right direction, but they are still 2 to 3 years away from any type of playoff hopes. Denver and Kansas City are still much better than they are.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

And btw you absolutely worthless scumbag pieces of so called "humanity" How bout coming up with some original thoughts "muh daddy" didn't say. Yeah Oakland Raiders are all G Lord gangstas or whatever, rapists, thugs whatever yada yada.....now clue us in some real facts for once? For fukks sake it's depressing I buy these monkeys books and buy them books but they just eat the pages. So typical and status quo Smh
    :/
    The Raiders are NOT gangsters. Only their worthless fans. Out here, they are either run out of town or end up in the hospital. That is the way it should be.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

I agree that the Raiders are headed in the right direction, but they are still 2 to 3 years away from any type of playoff hopes. Denver and Kansas City are still much better than they are.
    Yeah they're not there yet, I might have been a little overexcited on that one haha
    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

The Raiders are NOT gangsters. Only their worthless fans. Out here, they are either run out of town or end up in the hospital. That is the way it should be.
    Yeah the fans are bad. Even in la still, they're horrible. But the thing that I never understand is why the Raiders get so much shit for their awful fans and the Dodgers don't. The Dodgers fans are way worse. Football tickets are expensive. Those fans are the upper class of trash gang society. Baseball tickets are free. Those fans are the bottom of the barrel.