-FlawlessKid
    -FlawlessKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9348

Super Bowl O/U 44.5?

What are your thoughts?

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Like under. Den will slow carolina down and I think it will be a grind it out type of game. The Super bowls typically start very slow too. I see this as a 20-13, 24-10 type game. The only prob with under in the SB is that the team trailing in the 4th qtr starts to chase and that can lead to garbage to's/scores etc

-FlawlessKid

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Like under. Den will slow carolina down and I think it will be a grind it out type of game. The Super bowls typically start very slow too. I see this as a 20-13, 24-10 type game. The only prob with under in the SB is that the team trailing in the 4th qtr starts to chase and that can lead to garbage to's/scores etc
    I was on this line of thinking as well. Though, some gamblers I take seriously and know what they are talking about see value in the over. I saw some same stuff across this forum as well.. Thus I started this thread to see some insights on the over.

Like you said, I think Bronco's will slow down and keep it under to make a change to win. However, I reckon the change that Carolina will score 30+, even against Denver.

Renegades

I cant see car getting 30 unless they get a few scores from turnovers. Totals are often dictated by the pace of the game ie if carolina comes out moving the ball with ease you might see denver go hurry up with manning in the shotgun. Like they did vs SD in the final reg season game. But if denver is stopping carolina, then you will see a slow muck it up kind of game. Run, run, pass for 5 yards. Punt, play field position etc

Renegades

Notice how denver played the 2nd half last week? They had a lead and NE was struggling so they just kept punting and playing it close to the vest

-FlawlessKid

Exactly, like I said: I am on the same line of thinking. Coin toss will be interesting in this case, I think it'll determine the pace from which team will put up score first.