BIGBOY88
    BIGBOY88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Over or under on NE

Thoughts???

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Leaning U43 with Maclin/Gronk issues. Plus both teams are solid on defense.

BIGBOY88
    BIGBOY88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

TY Slacker

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Leaning U43 with Maclin/Gronk issues. Plus both teams are solid on defense.
    Hey men, for what it's worth, I live just outside of Boston. The rain & snow showers have exited earlier than thought, and the sun is shining. Game time should be dry and around 36-40 degrees. Damn good for around here in the middle of January. I love the Pat's, but you know something, the Gronk, he is always hurt. He has never played a complete season. Guy is great, but can't stay healthy. He won't make it through this game if he even plays, sad to say. BOL

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Hey men, for what it's worth, I live just outside of Boston. The rain & snow showers have exited earlier than thought, and the sun is shining. Game time should be dry and around 36-40 degrees. Damn good for around here in the middle of January. I love the Pat's, but you know something, the Gronk, he is always hurt. He has never played a complete season. Guy is great, but can't stay healthy. He won't make it through this game if he even plays, sad to say. BOL
    Yes, saw the number crawling upwards and wondered why. Now I know. Good info as always, 44 Mag!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Yes, saw the number crawling upwards and wondered why. Now I know. Good info as always, 44 Mag!
    Thanks man. Can't wait for the game, either way, it should be a good one.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Got the under early this morning at 44 and tend to like it.....it's now 42.5 most places Bol everyone

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Got the under early this morning at 44 and tend to like it.....it's now 42.5 most places Bol everyone
    Yeah, I got it at 43.5 ???? If Pats want to win, it has to be an over. They suck at low scoring games. LOL. GL Men.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I want the Patriots to win here this will be the biggest game of Alex smiths career just don't see kc scoring much or New England....24-10 New England win

PrinceD
    PrinceD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

OVER! Pats will crush today. Might even have it themselves

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Yeah, I got it at 43.5 ???? If Pats want to win, it has to be an over. They suck at low scoring games. LOL. GL Men.
    na, without the benefit of special teams or defensive scores (which im assuming pats wont allow) it gonna be damn near impossible for kc to score more than 17 or so..

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    na, without the benefit of special teams or defensive scores (which im assuming pats wont allow) it gonna be damn near impossible for kc to score more than 17 or so..
    Yeah, hoping Pat's "D" shows up. But you know, I know Belichick, and he is just vindictive enough to sit his best pass rusher because of that stunt he pulled last week, Chandler Jones. He also has to take the reigns off Brady and let him pass. I think last game he was setting " the public up" with that loss in Miami , especially by running the ball like 36 X in the first half. LOL.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

the under looks promising but sheesh, these are 2 teams that can catch fire.. if the game is one sided, I see it getting out of hand.. maybe like a 30-14 type of game.. but if KC fights back I see it being a low scoring match like 20-16.. kinda interested to see andy reids approach in this game..

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    the under looks promising but sheesh, these are 2 teams that can catch fire.. if the game is one sided, I see it getting out of hand.. maybe like a 30-14 type of game.. but if KC fights back I see it being a low scoring match like 20-16.. kinda interested to see andy reids approach in this game..
    Andy Reid vs. Bill Belichick, HMMMMMMMMMMM. Pat's at Home in January, HMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Brady more playoff wins than anybody, HMMMMMMMM. Two of his favorite receivers back, and he has been staying "after school" with Edleman, HMMMMMMMMMMMM. Tough for me to choice a side. LOL. BOL today brother.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Andy Reid vs. Bill Belichick, HMMMMMMMMMMM. Pat's at Home in January, HMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Brady more playoff wins than anybody, HMMMMMMMM. Two of his favorite receivers back, and he has been staying "after school" with Edleman, HMMMMMMMMMMMM. Tough for me to choice a side. LOL. BOL today brother.
    lmao cmon 44 its easy to list NE's accolades.. this is chance for andy reid to make a statement for his career and future of that team.. & possibly add a playoff W against a team of this caliber.. if bellichick loses he'll be fine, they'll just come back next year and have another chance at winning it.. the chiefs on the other hand, not so promising they get this far again lol

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    lmao cmon 44 its easy to list NE's accolades.. this is chance for andy reid to make a statement for his career and future of that team.. & possibly add a playoff W against a team of this caliber.. if bellichick loses he'll be fine, they'll just come back next year and have another chance at winning it.. the chiefs on the other hand, not so promising they get this far again lol
    Hasn't every single team Andy Reid coached "choked" on the big stage??? Didn't the Pat's beat his Eagles in a SB??? Didn't KC fall apart last year???? Just curious. Hey for the record, I personally don't like Belichick, he is rude, arrogant, talks down to people and very self serving individual. Anyway, Pat's take this game, despite BB.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Hasn't every single team Andy Reid coached "choked" on the big stage??? Didn't the Pat's beat his Eagles in a SB??? Didn't KC fall apart last year???? Just curious. Hey for the record, I personally don't like Belichick, he is rude, arrogant, talks down to people and very self serving individual. Anyway, Pat's take this game, despite BB.
    those 3 points you made are fairly true.. KC fell apart like wet paper last year I seent it happen with my own 2 eyes lol but how much have they excelled since then?? to me they look like they have their head on straight, if this was a MMA match.. KC has been slowly choking out their opponents with a rear naked (not to impressed with who they beat on their 11 win streak) and its been shocking to watch.. pats should win for sure, but I see Kansas's defense makin this a fun game to watch.. wouldn't be surprised if I saw KC with a temporary lead late late in the 4th..

PrinceD
    PrinceD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

Over!