jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

On Paper Chiefs win by 7+

My bet is on Chiefs, small bet, but I've done the leg work, all you have to do is place the wager.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    My bet is on Chiefs, small bet, but I've done the leg work, all you have to do is place the wager.
    They don't play on paper. LOL. I do agree with you here "Jolt". I have been reading for the past three days about the Texans??? And how KC with 10 wins in a row hasn't won a game against anybody good??? Well, if that is the case then KC should win easy because Houston isn't that good. BOL today old friend. Hope to see you at the cahiers window.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    They don't play on paper. LOL. I do agree with you here "Jolt". I have been reading for the past three days about the Texans??? And how KC with 10 wins in a row hasn't won a game against anybody good??? Well, if that is the case then KC should win easy because Houston isn't that good. BOL today old friend. Hope to see you at the cahiers window.
    Well thats not true whoever is saying that, KC's beaten good teams and only non playoff team they lost to was the Bears and only by 1 point. The stadium is going to be crazy, the atmosphere, KC just cant be turning the ball over or that wont get it done. Good Luck Harry in your plays today.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

The stadium is going to be crazy? How is that a reason to support the Chiefs? You do know the game is in Houston, yes?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    The stadium is going to be crazy? How is that a reason to support the Chiefs? You do know the game is in Houston, yes?
    I was just giving a description of what Houston fans are like, wasnt supposed to be a statement that supports the Chiefs, just a statement.

jtoler

Good start.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

My paper shows a different outcome. Strange.

jtoler

Game not over yet, but Ive already pushed the desk girl to put this down as a W. 10-1 last 11 playoffs games, sadly only half posted here.
    Last edited by jtoler; 01-09-16 at 06:23 PM.