The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Raheem Brock, Indianapolis Colts Q&A about Patriots

http://chat.nfl.com/front/archived_chat/720

As a Colt what do you think about Tom Brady?

Raheem Brock, Indianapolis Colts.

I hate Brady! I hate Tom Brady! But I really do respect him. I respect his game, he's a tough QB. He's just like Peyton, but no, I don't like him! I don't like the Patriots, none of us here like the Patriots. But you gotta give respect.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

On the Jets.

Does the fact that you lost you first game to the Jets make you even more focused to win?

Raheem Brock, Indianapolis Colts
    Hi Noah. Yes, it does. We're going to be focused .. .they're in the way of the goal we're trying to reach. We want to dominiate this game. I've talked to the guys on defense, and they're focused. We're here studying and working out. We want to show them what it's like to play the Colts starters on defense!

As an experienced defensive player, what are you most concerned about when it comes to a hot New York Jets team this Sunday?

I think not giving them momentum. We need to shut down their run game. If we do a good job of that -- they have some good running backs -- and not letting them get momentum, we'll have a great day on Sunday. They have some good backs, just like Baltimore. We want to put the game in the QBs hands.

Raheem the Dream, my man. Please tell me you're going to wipe that smug smile off Coach Ryan's face. I mean, he passed out Superbowl itineraries to his players. Just say you're going to spank them soundly.

LOL Jay. Well, we're definitely gonig to try and beat them down this weekend. We already owe them a beat down already. I was here in 2002 when they beat us in teh playoffs and they got us. People remember. We'll try to get them out -- it's like a payback week for us. People still don't respect us.

Peyton has seen Rex Ryan's defense a lot in Baltimore. how do you think this will help him for this weeks game with the Jets?

I think it will be great. Peyton has been getting better nad better the more he sees that defense. For us on defense, we want those guys on teh field as much as possible to get into his comfort zone, once he's in that zone they start to put up points. He looked very comfortable against Baltimore.