JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Biggest guarantee of the year

The Seahawks are not winning the NFC. Anyone who tells you they are is a sucker who just doesn't understand football in the slightest.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

And you do. If you are such an expert, tell us why Seattle is not winning the NFC.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

So you think this is a bigger guarantee than "Houston is not winning the AFC"? Thanks for sharing.

Forgive me if I don't jump on board your fading of the two time defending NFC champs. I'd love to take the plunge with you, it's just that their historically effective defense, their smart and talented quarterback, their returning all pro running back, the fact that they're once again peaking at the right time, and that little thing where they have more playoff experience than all the other NFC teams combined are very hard to ignore, even in the face of JameisBrady's guarantee of the year. I know I know, scared money don't make money.

JGuer04
    JGuer04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

never know

yankees10
    yankees10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

noway in hell they win 6 straight road games just like the steelers they both in the same boat

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by yankees10 View Post
    noway in hell they win 6 straight road games just like the steelers they both in the same boat
    Six straight? What the hell? They have to win three straight. That's it.

yankees10

Ok they just played their last 2 on the road now they play the next 3 then the Super Bowl is that not 6

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    The Seahawks are not winning the NFC. Anyone who tells you they are is a sucker who just doesn't understand football in the slightest.
    Didnt you say the same thing about the royals

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Ok they just played their last 2 on the road now they play the next 3 then the Super Bowl is that not 6
    Well, considering they were at home 2 weeks ago, then no, it is not 6. I don't have an opinion on them personally, but winning 3 road playoff games and then the Super Bowl is hardly a big deal. The Giants('07), Packers('10), and Steelers('05) have all done it fairly recently, so it's not like it's climbing K2 or something.

POOLSIDE

Ok they just played their last 2 on the road
    No they didn't

USCMD
    USCMD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

I don't know if they can win 4 straight. But it seems to me they are exactly the type of team that could.

1. Very tough defense
    2. Solid running game, including a qb that can scramble, if needed.
    3. Experience. Having won a super bowl, and lost another on the final play, they have all of the intangibles, that would make such a ran possible.
    4. Grit. Toughness all over the field, special teams, offense.

Its too bad they aren't in the AFC, because getting to the super bowl on the nfc side will be much tougher. In fact the real super bowl may be the nfc championship game.

POOLSIDE

Anyway, they've won their last five road games. This team is for real. Two straight super bowl appearances is not a fluke.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

whos ready for a upset or big plunge?? hopefully you are on the right side of it

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

imagine if they do win...lmao

JameisBrady

^they wont. Tough luck for all the idiots who put their welfare checks on it happening though.

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Anyway, they've won their last five road games. This team is for real. Two straight super bowl appearances is not a fluke.
    Last five road games...against the garbage niners, garbage Ravens, a vikings team missing it's top 3 defensive players, and a cardinals team that had nothing to play for after the first quarter.

And their super bowl appearance last year was the definition of a fluke. Brandon Bostick and Cuckold Wilson jump balls aside, they needed the cardinals to lose their top 2 QBs to even win the division and even be in a position to have HFA last year. You're clueless.
    Last edited by JameisBrady; 01-06-16 at 08:01 AM.

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

^they wont. Tough luck for all the idiots who put their welfare checks on it happening though.

Last five road games...against the garbage niners, garbage Ravens, a vikings team missing it's top 3 defensive players, and a cardinals team that had nothing to play for after the first quarter.

And their super bowl appearance last year was the definition of a fluke. Brandon Bostick and Cuckold Wilson jump balls aside, they needed the cardinals to lose their top 2 QBs to even win the division and even be in a position to have HFA last year. You're clueless.
    A fluke superbowl appearance and 5 straight road wins against garbage teams LOL. This is the NFL, buddy. You don't get to the superbowl by a fluke play or injury and there are no "garbage" road wins, especially when you win those 5 "garbage" games by a combined score of 142-34. I think you are better off watching minions repeatedly than watching football. You are the definition of a mouth breather. Seattle might not make it to the SB, but your reasoning is a joke and so are you.
    Last edited by CHOICE; 01-06-16 at 09:23 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

JameisBrady

Quote Originally Posted by CHOICE View Post
    A fluke superbowl appearance and 5 straight road wins against garbage teams LOL. This is the NFL, buddy. You don't get to the superbowl by a fluke play or injury and there are no "garbage" road wins, especially when you win those 5 "garbage" games by a combined score of 142-34. I think you are better off watching minions repeatedly than watching football. You are the definition of a mouth breather. Seattle might not make it to the SB, but your reasoning is a joke and so are you.
    This is what defeat looks like.

Laughing hard at the bolded, too.

welfare line---------->

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

This is what a defeated welfare cheat looks like.
    Yeah you got nothing. Pathetic little clown. You probably get beat up at the bus stop, that's why you have to come on here and try to be an internet tough guy.

yankees10

Ok well 5 straight ain't happening in spite of what you know it alls think

JameisBrady

Quote Originally Posted by CHOICE View Post
    Yeah you got nothing. Pathetic little clown. You probably get beat up at the bus stop, that's why you have to come on here and try to be an internet tough guy.
    Not even close. I have bodied your terrible analysis several times already.

Stop projecting and get back on the welfare line. Lord knows how many food stamps you're gonna lose this week.

POOLSIDE

Ok well 5 straight ain't happening in spite of what you know it alls think
    You're confused. They've already won five straight road games. They don't need to win five more. They need to win three.

POOLSIDE

I think your reading comprehension isn't particularly strong. Taking isolated quotes out of context is so lame. Stop doing it. I clearly wasn't saying this as a high praise of the Seahawks, but rather to point out that yankees10 has no idea what he's talking about.

As for the Hawks, I expect them to win this game. I'm not sure I'd lay six points with them, but I think the better, more experienced team gets it done here. Seattle has the better defense, better offense, and by far the better quarterback.

And before you throw another tantrum, I'm not saying they'll win the NFC. But if I was forced to bet on who would, it would be either them of the Cardinals.

yankees10

Look I know they have already won 5 road games but have they been back to back 5 weeks in a row no they haven't so in order to win super bowl it will be 5 successive road games in 5 weeks ain't happening bro sorry

POOLSIDE

Look I know they have already won 5 road games but have they been back to back 5 weeks in a row no they haven't so in order to win super bowl it will be 5 successive road games in 5 weeks ain't happening bro sorry
    Again. No it won't. They need to win three consecutive road games. They just won one. Three plus one is four.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

First of all, for you dumb arses out there who have trouble counting, Seattle is coming off an away game at Arizona. They now play a WC game on the road. A win there means a Division semi-final game on the road. A win there means the NFC Championship game on the road. A win there means the Superbowl on the road, though technically it is a huge advantage for Seattle because they have played there already this season and no AFC team who has played there is going to make it that far. So to win it all, they must win 5 straight away games, one of which has already been won. To simply get to the Super Bowl, they must win 4 straight.

Now as far as winning the NFC is concerned, Seattle has an uphill road. That is for sure, but if they do, I will be the first one to run JamisBrady's worthless tail out of here. You do not even have 1000 posts and you are shooting your mouth off like you know something. Know this boy. We do not need you. Yankees, you may want to learn how to read. They did NOT play their last two games away. They hosted St. Louis on week 16. Another clown who has less than 470 posts in 5 years and thinks he knows what he is talking about.

yankees10

Look here bird brain it was an overlook get over yourself

yankees10

And what does it matter how many posts I have I was simply saying they ain't winning the Super Bowl move on

POOLSIDE

The other point is that the Super Bowl is not a road game. It's a neutral field. There's a big difference between traveling to someone else's home stadium where they're obviously extremely comfortable, will be playing in front of their own fans, and have been sleeping in their owns beds down the street all week vs meeting someone at a field where both teams have to travel and, generally speaking, neither team has a large geographical advantage. Of course, this year there is arguably a geographical advantage as the super bowl is a short flight away from Seattle and more importantly, in the same time zone.

JameisBrady

cha ching cha ching

intelligent cappers listened to OP. broke dicks didn't. Simple stuff.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

cha ching cha ching

intelligent cappers listened to OP. broke dicks didn't. Simple stuff.
    Congratulations an hitting a -1000 bet.

yankees10

like I said neither one would win the Super Bowl now who is the clown

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Congratulations an hitting a -1000 bet.
    This is what I'm saying. A lot of bragging for a bet that isn't even offered anywhere, and would have been way higher than -1000.

While we're at it, guys I have the "biggest guarantee of the year" for next season! Ready?

The Jacksonville Jaguars do not win the Super Bowl!

Get your futures in now. You heard it here first.