TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Public and Squares about to get Slaughtered in Minny this Sunday

Vikings play extremely well in the cold with a great defense and running game. Here is Sundays forecast

Forecast for Minneapolis ---- Sunday 12F (0 with wind chill)

Career record in games at 24F or below:

Bridgewater 4-0 ----- Wilson: 0-1

Seattle & Wilson lost that sub 25 degrees cold game last year in KC and it was a balmy 21 degrees

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Sea prob wins a grind it out scrappy game. Something like 17-13

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I respect your analysis but to say a Seattle bet is square and slaughter in the same sentence against a I'll experienced qb who got his ass handed to him to the tune of 38-7 is just reckless man...something like Minnesota has a chance to scrap out a w but slaughter your sounding like the square bud

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Homer alert. I haven't seen much Vikings homer threads around here in a few years.

TheMartian

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I respect your analysis but to say a Seattle bet is square and slaughter in the same sentence against a I'll experienced qb who got his ass handed to him to the tune of 38-7 is just reckless man...something like Minnesota has a chance to scrap out a w but slaughter your sounding like the square bud
    Don't worry it's gonna be a mans game this weekend and the Vikings have Harrison, Barr, and Joseph all healthy this time. Just tell Richard sherman to bring a blanket and hoodie to the field and actually attempt to make a proper tackle when AP comes his way in the Cold Tundra this weekend

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol duel homer alert I'm jus trying to be realistic Hawks should roll and cover here last time they faced off poor teddy looked like a scared child playing for the boys and girls club....qb is where u drown here pal period. Kids not ready

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

I'm not a fan of either team but it's painfully obvious that the Seahawks are the super square play. This line is moronic and a complete overreaction to the 38-7 game and the Seahawks beating up on a team that had nothing to play for after the first quarter yesterday.

Vikings will "shock the world" AKA shock all the idiots who still think Seattle is elite this year.

TheMartian

Arizona mailed it in as they were locked in the #2 seed after Carolina won. The real Seattle team is the one that got beat down in their home field by the Rams the week before

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

is this BIGDAY or trytrytry's ghost account?

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

Quote Originally Posted by TheMartian View Post
    Don't worry it's gonna be a mans game this weekend and the Vikings have Harrison, Barr, and Joseph all healthy this time. Just tell Richard sherman to bring a blanket and hoodie to the field and actually attempt to make a proper tackle when AP comes his way in the Cold Tundra this weekend
    A man's game with little Teddy at QB? You think that noodle armed clown is going to challenge the LOB?? He is going to be soiling himself. As long as Bridgewater is the QB Minnesota will NEVER win anything in the playoffs. His head is going to be spinning this Sunday.

slacker00

Arizona mailed it in as they were locked in the #2 seed after Carolina won. The real Seattle team is the one that got beat down in their home field by the Rams the week before
    Which Seahawks team obliterated the Vikings at Minnesota 38-7 a few weeks ago?

JameisBrady

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Which Seahawks team obliterated the Vikings at Minnesota 38-7 a few weeks ago?
    The one that played a vikings team missing their top 3 defensive players.

Welfare line --------------->

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What I love about this post is the fact that everyone thinks that the other guy is a square when in reality, every single one of you are squares. You guys know absolutely NOTHING about what Sharps and Squares do. You would not know a sharp if he/she came up and introduced themself to you. Stop acting like a bunch of know-it-all's. Half of you will win, and half will lose, but 90% of you will lose in the long run because you are simply too stupid to see what is staring you in the face.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pboozer57

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Vikings play extremely well in the cold with a great defense and running game. Here is Sundays forecast

Forecast for Minneapolis ---- Sunday 12F (0 with wind chill)

Career record in games at 24F or below:

Bridgewater 4-0 ----- Wilson: 0-1

Seattle & Wilson lost that sub 25 degrees cold game last year in KC and it was a balmy 21 degrees
    Wisconsin is cold. Wilson will be fine. If we're sticking strictly to the quarterback comparison to determine who wins this football game, the correct line would be Seattle -20, regardless of weather conditions. Bridgewater isn't in the same stratosphere as Wilson.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What I love about this post is the fact that everyone thinks that the other guy is a square when in reality, every single one of you are squares. You guys know absolutely NOTHING about what Sharps and Squares do. You would not know a sharp if he/she came up and introduced themself to you. Stop acting like a bunch of know-it-all's. Half of you will win, and half will lose, but 90% of you will lose in the long run because you are simply too stupid to see what is staring you in the face.

You didn't recognize me when I first interacted with you, BigDaddy, so good point.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Everyone on the board is worried about Aaron Rodgers, but no one is admitting what I've said all along, well before that last game even: Bridgewater is not good. At all.

Makes me chuckle.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Homer alert. I haven't seen much Vikings homer threads around here in a few years.
    If they go on a run, this place will be fun. Vikings fans are nuts

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Seahawks roll.

Beast Mode is back.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Right now, 76% of the bets are on Seattle according to thespread

JGuer04
    JGuer04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

I think this turns out to be a pretty good game. I like seahawks though.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Right now, 76% of the bets are on Seattle according to thespread
    This is a game in which Vegas has already shown it can't make a good line (openers was -3) and no matter how high they take it, they'll probably STILL get steamrolled.

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

LOL this guy, always mad

JameisBrady

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Wisconsin is cold. Wilson will be fine. If we're sticking strictly to the quarterback comparison to determine who wins this football game, the correct line would be Seattle -20, regardless of weather conditions. Bridgewater isn't in the same stratosphere as Wilson.
    Wilson never played a single cold game in wisconsin.

Welfare line ------->

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by Albabbie View Post
    LOL this guy, always mad

Haha, yup

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

I dont see how anybody is betting Minnesota or Cincy and are feeling good about their bets... When was the last time a mediocre QB actually did something in the playoffs?? Trent Dilfer?

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    The one that played a vikings team missing their top 3 defensive players.

Welfare line --------------->
    That's why the Vikings only scored 7 points? The offense got shut out at home, the TD was a kick return. Try again.

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I couldn't agree with you more. If any one of us was a sharp we wouldn't be on here. Why would they? We squares need to face the facts and stick together to give useless information on which team might show up and why we think a certain team is a lock. It feels good thinking we have insight but we might as well flip a coin.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

the Vikings wont have to worry about beating the seahawks cause they beat'll themselves.. some way, somehow