BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The Easiest Wager in the NFL

The easiest wager in the NFL MAY go off next week. Let's see if anyone in here can figure out the scenario. I would think that someone should be able to figure this out, but if no one can, it will not surprise me. O.K, wanna-be pro gamblers. Tell me what the scenario is.

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

$100 says you dont tell us and your just making this all up anyways...
    Last edited by KSmooth4U; 12-28-15 at 12:54 PM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Fading you.
    Points Awarded:

oChRoNiCo gave No coincidences 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

champ21
    champ21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Lol

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

if broncos lose today, play raiders next week? coz KC can rest up.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

still waiting on AFC but
    Carolina has to beat Tampa if they want to protect
    1 Seed. Arizona is virtually sure to beat Seattle so
    Carolina cannot lose. Seattle has absolutely nothing
    to gain they are 6 Seed. Games are simultaneous.
    Carolina, Arizona.

Snowball

still waiting on AFC but
    Carolina, Arizona.
    maybe KC ? anyway it's early my head is elsewhere.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    still waiting on AFC but
    Carolina, Arizona.
    maybe KC ? anyway it's early my head is elsewhere.
    Seattle can be 5 or 6. His lock is probably the highest ml on the board.

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 89

will you post it?

KSmooth4U

He wont... He never posts picks beforehand unless it above a -700 ML or better...

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Fading you.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Oakland +7?

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    if broncos lose today, play raiders next week? coz KC can rest up.
    Nah. If the Broncos lose today, they'll have the same record as KC. Next week will be huge for both teams, regardless of what happens tonight.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Nah. If the Broncos lose today, they'll have the same record as KC. Next week will be huge for both teams, regardless of what happens tonight.
    Broncos should get it done tonight!

POOLSIDE

I'm not sure if this is the play you were talking about, but there's potentially a ton of value on Seattle second half against Arizona. If Carolina is destroying Tampa at the half, Arizona has no reason to subject their already injured starters to a very physical Seattle team in a game they really want to win, as they will obviously prefer to play Washington in the first round.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17041

Is there a -2500 game I'm missing?

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Seattle can be 5 or 6. His lock is probably the highest ml on the board.
    not that it matters anyway.
    road wild card for them.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Is there a -2500 game I'm missing?
    LOL

smith131
    smith131's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

I'll go with Indy as the lock because a Tennessee loss assures them the first overall pick

meader99

I'm not sure if this is the play you were talking about, but there's potentially a ton of value on Seattle second half against Arizona. If Carolina is destroying Tampa at the half, Arizona has no reason to subject their already injured starters to a very physical Seattle team in a game they really want to win, as they will obviously prefer to play Washington in the first round.
    Seattle doesn't control that. Seattle would have to wait until the results of the packer/Viking game to see where they land. Unless Seattle loses, then they are auto 6 seed.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    $100 says you dont tell us and your just making this all up anyways...
    You WILL send that $100.00 or I WILL treat you like any other person who tries to stiff me. In other words, you dumb f**king arsehole, unless you want your face to resemble raw hamburger meat, you will pay up. Since your money means nothing to me, but it can make a difference to some, you will make a $100.00 donation to the make a wish foundation, under the name of BigdaddyQH. I have a ton of time and money so if you are thinking of running away, don't. I already have your address. Just pay up and learn your lesson about running your big stupid mouth. You are giving your money to help a kid that needs the help. Not some fool who runs his mouth off. The winning post to follow.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 12-28-15 at 05:45 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Exactly. None of you other idiots who like to run their mouths figured it out, yet my grand daughter was sharp enough to point it out to me today. This is easy money. Excellent job Poolside. It is nice to know that there is someone in here who has not been infected by the mass of stupidity in here.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You WILL send that $100.00 or I WILL treat you like any other person who tries to stiff me. In other words, you dumb f**king arsehole, unless you want your face to resemble raw hamburger meat, you will pay up. Since your money means nothing to me, but it can make a difference to some, you will make a $100.00 donation to the make a wish foundation, under the name of BigdaddyQH. I have a ton of time and money so if you are thinking of running away, don't. I already have your address. Just pay up and learn your lesson about running your big stupid mouth. You are giving your money to help a kid that needs the help. Not some fool who runs his mouth off. The winning post to follow.
    how long till this retard banned

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Exactly. None of you other idiots who like to run their mouths figured it out, yet my grand daughter was sharp enough to point it out to me today. This is easy money. Excellent job Poolside. It is nice to know that there is someone in here who has not been infected by the mass of stupidity in here.
    How do we know you didnt wait for suggestions and went with what you thought was the best one. Anyway are you taking the +4.5 or the ML?

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    How do we know you didnt wait for suggestions and went with what you thought was the best one. Anyway are you taking the +4.5 or the ML?
    We're talking about the second half. You won't know if there's any value until near halftime. So, neither of those two.

POOLSIDE

Seattle doesn't control that. Seattle would have to wait until the results of the packer/Viking game to see where they land. Unless Seattle loses, then they are auto 6 seed.
    Right, but the Packers/Vikings game isn't until after the Seahawks play. They'll play Arizona hard, to win. They're going to assume Green Bay will win that game. The other thing is that in the, albeit incredibly unlikely, scenario that the two wild card teams meet in the conference finals, Seattle will want home field advantage there.

Regardless of any of this, just know that we've got a potential scenario where one team desperately wants to win and the other team would much rather rest the starters.

Of course if Tampa keeps it close or is winning at the half, this play becomes just another play.

KSmooth4U

This is your big insider expert gambling analysis?? So how bad does Carolina have to be winning by for Arizona to just lay down against Seattle in the second half?? What if the Carolina game is delayed?? What if Vegas, which you claim to be such a big part of, already knows this and sets the line accordingly?? What if the ML is only -600, will you still bet it? I know -700 if your minimum bet...

KSmooth4U

You are obviously in need of the $$$ more than those children... You can take that $100 and make a real pick... Not anything more than -700 ml... A real spread or o/u... -

meader99

Funny stuff here. You call everyone idiots for not figuring it out, yet your "grand daughter" pointed it out to you? You're a riot, Alice.
    Points Awarded:

KSmooth4U gave meader99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Funny stuff here. You call everyone idiots for not figuring it out, yet your "grand daughter" pointed it out to you? You're a riot, Alice.
    lmao I was just thinkin that.. doesn't that make him an idiot too?