Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by ezeblazin View Post
    the Titans offense has the potential to put up some points. Also, the Texans won the first meeting by sacking Mettenberger 7 times and winning the turnover battle 3-0... I don't see that happening again.
    why not ? Mettenberger threw for 171 yards in that game, 0 TD's and 1 INT.
    and that is what ? he's a nobody.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    What am I missing?
    A quality team with a reason to win is what you're missing if you bet Titans.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    A quality team with a reason to win is what you're missing if you bet Titans.
    Never said they wouldn't win. Feels like a field goal game to me. Wouldn't be surprised at all if the Texans fall short here. Nor would anyone who's ever watch football because the sentence I can't believe Brandon Weeden didn't win that game is something no one has ever said.

Snowball

I can't believe Brandon Weeden didn't win that game is something no one has ever said.
    and they won't be saying it tomorrow, either.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

and they won't be saying it tomorrow, either.

They won't be saying it no matter who wins. That was a failed attempt at being clever. Game feels like 23-20 someone.

Snowball

we'll just have to wait and see.
    I like my chances.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Before you bet on Houston, take a second and put the game in perspective. This line, WITH BRANDON WEEDEN AS THE STARTING QUARTERBACK, would be Houston -9.5 or -10 if the game was in Houston. That's absurd.

When the Carolina Panthers traveled to Tennessee, they closed as -3.5 favorites. Now we have the Brandon Weeden led Texans at the same line, and the whole world is jumping on board? And don't tell me about Mariotta being out. It's not like he's some pro bowl stud qb. He's a decent rookie. Besides, the drop off from Mariotta to Mettenberger is nowhere near the drop off from Hoyer to Weeden.

What am I missing?
    Exactly...how should the Texans be -10 vs anyone on the road. Lol, it literally makes no sense. Theres a difference between being double digit faves and winning by double digits

ezeblazin
    ezeblazin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

why not ? Mettenberger threw for 171 yards in that game, 0 TD's and 1 INT.
    and that is what ? he's a nobody.
    Don't get me wrong, Mettenberger isn't a very good QB. He could very well have a terrible game. I'm just saying, 7 sacks and a -3 turnover differential isn't something that happens very often in any NFL game. Plus the Titans have a different coach this time around... Whisenhunt wasn't protecting the QBs at all.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15217

Quote Originally Posted by ezeblazin View Post
    I think this is a really good spot for the Titans. Coming off of two ugly road losses against two of the best teams they played all year. Now they're back at home against a mediocre Texans team. They already proved they can completely shut down the Texans run game in the first meeting this year, so there's a good chance Weeden will have to beat them. That's going to be tough. With DGB starting to be a factor and Kendall Wright back in the lineup, the Titans offense has the potential to put up some points. Also, the Texans won the first meeting by sacking Mettenberger 7 times and winning the turnover battle 3-0... I don't see that happening again.

I'm either going to take the Titans with the points or go with Texans under the team total, whatever that number ends up being.
    Titans are worse at home, something like 2 home wins in last 2 seasons

I like Texans a lot here, D has been playing great for them. Titans are garbo

Snowball

17-0

hold on Texans.

Snowball

I caught a lot of backtalk in this thread

well it's 31-0

so I can

First 12