coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Trying to find a good reason to take Dallas +3 or +3.5

I honestly cannot find a good reason to take the Cowboys Saturday. The matchups all favor the Jets. QB, RB, WR, Run defense, Turnovers, Sacks. No home field advantage at Dallas and just -3 with 80% public action on the Jets and the only NFL game Saturday.

My brain says Jets win a squeaker to play New England next week, but experience in betting says it's a trap.

Thoughts on this game anyone?

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

There is not one good reason to bet Dallas in this spot, it's obvious that all the public money will be on the Jets on Saturday Night, you know everyone will be putting their money on a team that just came off a great home win on Sunday and fighting for a playoff spot, The only thing I see possibly happening is that all the money comes in on the Jets and they end up losing the game, the game means nothing to Dallas at this point and Matt Cassel is horrible, Dallas has one of the worst offenses right now in the league, I just hope the jets take the lead first! Its the Jets game to win or lose, the Jets have no wiggle room at all if they want to make the playoffs. Jets defense should be able to keep them in check, The play here is either Jets -3 or a pass.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Small play jets ML. Just enjoying my fav team fighting for wildcard

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Don't do it...lol. Dallas is done and they know it.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Fitzpatrick still hasn't had a game this year that reminds people how bad he can play. He's had a great season...but if there's ever a time for him to be crappy, might be in this spot.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

I think it's tight early, but Jets can mix the run and pass and Dallas wont be able to keep up. Jets win 27-17

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by coitus_maximus View Post
    I honestly cannot find a good reason to take the Cowboys Saturday. The matchups all favor the Jets. QB, RB, WR, Run defense, Turnovers, Sacks. No home field advantage at Dallas and just -3 with 80% public action on the Jets and the only NFL game Saturday.

My brain says Jets win a squeaker to play New England next week, but experience in betting says it's a trap.

Thoughts on this game anyone?
    if youre searching for a good reason to take cowboys.. you'll be searching for a while..

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

jets trash
    fitzpatrick trash
    theres 2 reasons

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    Fitzpatrick still hasn't had a game this year that reminds people how bad he can play. He's had a great season...but if there's ever a time for him to be crappy, might be in this spot.
    exxxxcuse me? He was really bad against philly, he was erratic vs bills. He was below average against jaguars and houston also.

Sure he can show you his downside every week. But come on, Jets need and WILL take this game. As someone mentioned above, dallas is done, they want to get over with the season.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    exxxxcuse me? He was really bad against philly, he was erratic vs bills. He was below average against jaguars and houston also.

Sure he can show you his downside every week. But come on, Jets need and WILL take this game. As someone mentioned above, dallas is done, they want to get over with the season.
    I was just grasping at straws. No way you can bet Dallas.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Jeep Life poster has the only good reason

Always be careful in the nfl when a game looks too easy

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Jeep Life poster has the only good reason

Always be careful in the nfl when a game looks too easy