Dallas (12-5 SU, 10-7 ATS) is one of the hottest teams in the league. They’re 4-0 SU and ATS in their last four games. Two were road games at New Orleans and Washington, and the other two home games against a very tough Philly team.
Dallas is playing physical on both sides of the ball. The Cowboys’ pass rush with DeMarcus Ware should be able to get to Favre, and perhaps cause a couple of turnovers. Tony Romo also needs to be careful with the ball, but he’s playing very good right now.
The Cowboys defense gives up about 12 more yards per game than Minnesota, but 4 fewer points. Both teams are stingy against the run as the Cowboys rank 4th and the Vikings 2nd. Both teams can run it, both can pass it, and both are better at stopping the run than they are at stopping elite passers, and both can bring pressure on opposing quarterbacks. Both have great quarterbacks (Brett Favre and Tony Romo) and dangerous receivers, which means they can make aggressive defenses pay.
This should be a great game, but in a close one, I’m taking the team playing better football down the stretch, and the Cowboys have really impressed me over the last handful of weeks, I’ll take them in a teaser play!!

NY Jets at San Diego

San Diego can bring pressure, but the Jets have one of the best offensive lines in football. These things spell cover, I’m telling you.
No team has been better than the Chargers since Week 6, but these are the playoffs, and while I can definitely see the Chargers winning outright, I see a very slim chance that this game is a blowout. In a game that I expect to be close whatsoever, I always will take 9 points. Long live the underdogs!

My Play: Dallas +9/NY Jets+15 (tease)