thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

What do you think of this chargers teaser?

I am confident the chargers will win outright but with an 7.5-8 point spread bouncing around I am not so sure. I feel good about the over 42 so would a 6 pt teaser with the chargers and the over be the safe play? What kind of value would you be giving up here if any? Constructive comments are much appreciated.

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

good luck should be easy

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I'm not convinced on the over. I think the better teaser might be SD and the Under....tough call. I do think the Bolts will win, just can't get a feel for the Total. The best teaser, in my opinion, would be to take Dallas and San Diego.

GL

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrown View Post
    I'm not convinced on the over. I think the better teaser might be SD and the Under....tough call. I do think the Bolts will win, just can't get a feel for the Total. The best teaser, in my opinion, would be to take Dallas and San Diego.

GL
    I've only done a few teasers but I never considered teasing it and taking the under instead of over. I have not locked it in but I feel like 8 points is a lot to give vs the top D and top running game.

In reality the chargers of recent years is what really worries me. When teams like NE etc have come in and put them down even with a great regular season. I know everyone says this year is "different" but generally the same players and coach so I'm not so sure. Either way i'll be making me decision soon.

BOL!

thechaoz

I pulled the trigger chargers -3and and over 37..wish me luck