AK47
    AK47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7844

Are Vikings -2.5 to good to be true?

Just hear me out everyone, this is another one of those lines to intrigue bettors in taking the small home favourite, personally i think this has trap written all over it, Dalas will preasure Favre into making mistakes and causing some turnovers, i wouldnt be surprised if the Vikings win its just the way that the Cowboys have been playing lately i feel that this is a trap a game esp how Vegas set the line at -2.5, this might turn out to be like the Jets and Bengals game last week, and onther thing why are all the handicappers on the Vikings???? I dont know how to read this game but time will tell, feel free to comment

AK47

dulm1204
    dulm1204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2075

ur right .... i already wanted to take the viks at home agianst dallas ..but did not know the line at 2.5 i feel more comfatable if the the line was -5 or something like that .... but 2.5 is just to fishy

wizardofoddz
    wizardofoddz's Avatar Become A Pro!

The money line in this game is also suspicious. Why would you lay any points with Minnesota when you can lay the extra 30 cents? Smells like fish to me. Book has the fishing gear out on this one. Waste of money laying points here. Looks to be a straight up win with Dallas.

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

no its cuz everyone retard from espn fox cbs or whatever is on dallas!! but the money makers and handicappers are on minnesota. espn and whatever are just bias and base crap on their own opionion more as handicappers are trying to make money no matter what the matchup is and who they like or dislike

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

dallas is overrated because they bombed philly the last two weeks. philly is terrible and they don't matched well vs dallas at all. minnesota does matchup well with dallas. the line cannot be over 3 or the money will come in on dallas like a raging river. this line is perfect for the books. under 3 with juice on minny. minny is 8-0 which not a fluke, the dome is worth 4 points in my opinion.

nflnba
    nflnba's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think dallas is being talked about too much, and they know (handicapper, bookmaker) minnesota is going to win so they are getting the help from the media. I think the Public is on Dallas line started high and now down to -3. Vikes win by 4 21-17 ...Vikes and under is the play.

drewdown88
    A.S.W.S
    drewdown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Jhack I couldn't agree with you more. I would almost bet that vegas pays all those analysts to hype up one team and try to get the betting audience to lean a certain way. I learned that the hard way in the past

jhack704

I agree with you too drew, i wouldnt be surprised, i definetly rather follow money then overpaid espn fox wannabes that dont give a damn!

nWo
    nWo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

lawrence has Vikings as his GOY... I am waiting to see what d. Bryant has ... Vikings MIGHT be worth a play here

Jack Rebney
    Jack Rebney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

A TON of public money is on Dallas.....yet...the line is (today) moving towards vikes.....i got minny locked in a cpl days ago -1' now it's back to -2'
    i've seen 80% of the money on the cowboys where only 20% on the vikes yet the line is moving for vikes

same thing as yesterday....i had a BIG play on the saints (5 units) and the money was 86% on cards and 14% on saints.......

i'll take the vikes for a large play today

wizardofoddz
    wizardofoddz's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys just don't get it!
    With the money line wacked out the way it is, there is NO WAY you should lay any points with Minnesota. If you like Minnesota, lay the juice with no points. If you like Dallas, take the points.
    SIMPLE!
    NO value in Minnesota laying any points with a -135 money line

Jack Rebney
    Jack Rebney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rebney View Post
    A TON of public money is on Dallas.....yet...the line is (today) moving towards vikes.....i got minny locked in a cpl days ago -1' now it's back to -2'
    i've seen 80% of the money on the cowboys where only 20% on the vikes yet the line is moving for vikes

same thing as yesterday....i had a BIG play on the saints (5 units) and the money was 86% on cards and 14% on saints.......

i'll take the vikes for a large play today

jhack704

hell yea jack!! making money!

Voodoo2Child
    Voodoo2Child's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas is so public that they are usually a lot more expensive than they deserve to be. I still thought they were gonna pull this one off today though, especially if Romo wasn't too terrible

myers59
    myers59's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Are Vikings -2.5 to good to be true? NO

soxwin
    soxwin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7162