KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

Love Minny Today

I believe this line is off by 2-3 points.... Really, Everyone is making Dallas winning streak drive this line down.... Ok with me... Please tell me a team Dallas beat that was good during this streak.... Ok the Saints BUT they were ready to be beaten and had many injuries at that time... Not impressed with Redskins and 2 wins against a so-so at best Eagles team (and I'm a huge Eagles fan)... I just don't get why the public has Dallas already winning this game... I believe the Vikings are very good football team and will show that today.... Give me your opinion... I'm I wrong??

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Nope. You are 100% correct my friend.

The big difference will be the Vikings DL and P. Harvin

#1 The Williams boys will stop the Dallas running game which isn't as formidable with a banged up Barber. Only vulnerability the Vikings have is their secondary, BUT, Romo will not get the chance to expose this weakness because Jared Allen will be beating Flozel Adams all day long.

#2 - Spread the Dallas D out and force the LB's into coverage. Harvin in the slot is going to be lethal today.

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

And how can you bet against Farve at home? Minnesota by 10

2PLAYSMAX
    2PLAYSMAX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 631

My only concern is the Vikes offensive line vs. Boys front.

Nomocino
    Nomocino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Vikings had a couple bad weeks late in the season, but they hit the switch at halftime of the Monday night game against the Bears and then were hitting on all cylinders week 17 when they totally destroyed the G Men who by the way beat Dallas twice this season. If Petereson doesnt drop the rock and Favre plays the way he did the last 2 weeks of the season I see Minnasota by two touchdowns 31-17

Gman269
    Gman269's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12648

From one huge Eagles fan to another, be carful. Something in our genes makes us will Dallas to lose. Minn didn't beat anyone either. I'm on Minn as well but small. Much more confidant that SD crushes the jets.
    I've beeen waiting for the real Tony boy to show up. A little pressure [the birds didn't apply any] and he will show why Dallas has waited so long for thier first playoff win in more than a decade. I think thats a mojor key to the game. Knock Tony around and win.