RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Packers -3 is the gift before Christmas

You guys realize hopefully that Stafford is 4-35 against teams with a .500 record or better since 2009. That is significant. Yes his other win this year was against the packers in truly a fluke game where green bay could not move the ball at all till the 4th quarter, but history is not likely to repeat itself in this must win for the packers to stay in range with Minnesota.

Lacy is out of shape but running hard again, and that loss after retiring farve left a bad taste in there mouth on thanksgiving. lions been playing good against a crap shoot but there going down with ease tonight.

31-20 Packers, not hesitation here at all.

Give your thoughts fellas
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

it far from a must win game for gb, minny plays 2 very good teams the next 2 weeks and have to go to gb in week 17. packers offense struggling against det the first game was far from a fluke, if you havnt noticed they been struggling for over a month during a stretch discount double bitch is struggling to complete 50% of his passes..

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Also, books are stubborn to move off the 3.
    To me, it seems they are not interested in getting any Detroit $ @ 3.5.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Dam I lost a teaser bet last time these two team played ..I thought hell would freeze over before the lions win a game in Greenbay

YOU KNOW REST OF THE STORY

Eric Puntervold
    Eric Puntervold's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you. I normally don't like Thursday night games too much, but you have to believe Packers get out of their fink sometime. Tonight's the night I think.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

The packers are a joke.

RickyRoma

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    it far from a must win game for gb, minny plays 2 very good teams the next 2 weeks and have to go to gb in week 17. packers offense struggling against det the first game was far from a fluke, if you havnt noticed they been struggling for over a month during a stretch discount double bitch is struggling to complete 50% of his passes..

Lmaooo @ discount double bitch.

Packers have been ice cold off that 6-0 run they had going but I think they right the ship convincingly, not too many more fluke games coming there way IMO. Lions aren't going anywhere special, except top 10 draft pick.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16711

Per Rake, this is the biggest game of the year
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE, and SBRMAN23

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

Toot

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRoma View Post
    Lmaooo @ discount double bitch.

Packers have been ice cold off that 6-0 run they had going but I think they right the ship convincingly, not too many more fluke games coming there way IMO. Lions aren't going anywhere special, except top 10 draft pick.
    lions have a legit shot to at least be in playoff contention if they can win this game. their schedule is incredibly soft rest of the way, @ stl, @ no, then sf in det before finishing the season @ chi isnt exactly a murderers row. maybe not likely but they could certainly win out if they continue playing at the level they have been the last month. again we talking about a playoff team from a season ago who just got off to a miserable start this year, they are a better team than their record indicates, ever much so as much as pack are better than they have played of late.

im not sure why you think a month of results is a fluke for gb? teams are realizing they dont have to respect them vertically like in years past and besides not being able to catch adams also a crappy route runner, he fine as the 3rd wr but not being relied upon to the extent they have to these days.. i do think lacy is running better and that will help, sure they can win this game i just think they still overvalued so imo not a good bet..

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRoma View Post
    You guys realize hopefully that Stafford is 4-35 against teams with a .500 record or better since 2009.
    Not true. Don't spit out stats that you don't understand. Those numbers are against teams that finished the season above .500. There's a huge difference. With the way they've been playing the last six weeks, the Packers are not a lock to win 9 games. They probably will, but it's certainly not guaranteed. Point being, they might not even apply towards the correct interpretation of that phony stat you threw up.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Also, books are stubborn to move off the 3.
    To me, it seems they are not interested in getting any Detroit $ @ 3.5.
    Definitely not. They'll get a ton of Lions money at +3.5 and much less Packers money at -3.5. If the Packers win by a field goal, which seems totally likely here, they'll push on the vast majority of the Packers bets and lose all the big Detroit bets in addition to having to pay every teaser both ways.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

It's about as must win as you can get. The Packers also have tough games left, including a trip to Arizona. Not sure they can even win at Oakland at this point.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    It's about as must win as you can get. The Packers also have tough games left, including a trip to Arizona. Not sure they can even win at Oakland at this point.
    maybe it is i guess but ive never been in the camp that believes teams perform better when they have to. if anything i tend to think they continue playing the way that got them in the "must win" situation to begin with.. i still dont think it close to a must win cause ultimately i think them and min make the playoffs prob coming down to the last game to decide the division no matter what happens here..

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Rickys dead on

meader99

maybe it is i guess but ive never been in the camp that believes teams perform better when they have to. if anything i tend to think they continue playing the way that got them in the "must win" situation to begin with.. i still dont think it close to a must win cause ultimately i think them and min make the playoffs prob coming down to the last game to decide the division no matter what happens here..
    I agree that the Packers won't win this game just because they need it more. I think they can win their last two home games which means they will most likely need at least 1 of the last 3 road games to make the playoffs. I don't believe they will win in Arizona which leaves this game and Oakland. Tonight would be a big win with a mini bye coming and a chance to get some bodies back.

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

GB -2.5 now

Justfollow
    Justfollow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

The hook is in for packer money

All in on lions for me

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17029

Quote Originally Posted by Justfollow View Post
    The hook is in for packer money

All in on lions for me
    How much is all in?

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Well lets see the Packers lose at home to the Lions and I am supposed to lay money on them to win by giving the Lions 3 points. DUH no way . Not the way the Packers have been playing. Didn't anybody see them get beat by the mighty bears. No Packers are all done. They don't have any receivers that can create space. Lions will probably kick the shit out of em in detroit. I have nothing on game right now BUT wait until game starts . Why bet now when you can get better line after game starts.

cpay
    cpay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

MErry Christmas Early Detroit

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Square lol

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Looks like their won't be many presents under the tree for the OP

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Gb still in it!!!

cpay
    cpay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

No way jose

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Gb wins by 4

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    Gb still in it!!!
    Lmao

RickyRoma

0=)

RickyRoma

Merry Christmas gentlemen
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave RickyRoma 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

meader99

samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Yes aaron!!!

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

What a joke!

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Wow... I turned this game off to..

nice pick

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

ha detroit ha

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

fuhkin referees and their old, non-seein asses give away yet another game on a blown call. wasn't even a facemask to extend the game. whole penetrating nfl is a joke...with all the bullshit of having different clock rules for the 4th quarter, this is all geared toward drama in the 4th quarter and making games closer than they should be. This shit should air at 11am on lifetime or e! where all the other bullshit almost-scripted drama gets played

12 Last