rousea
    rousea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Is Minnesota getting overlooked against Cowboys?

They had a bad stretch from week 13-16, losing 3 of 4, but demolished the hapless Giants in week 17 to regain some of their swagger.

Vikes 8-0 at home....3-0 in games decided by 7 points or less........2-0 in games decided by 3 points or less.

Vikes averaged 32.75 points at home this year...
    Cowboys averaged 20.25 points on the road this year...

Leaning toward playing Vikes ML (-140)

Seems to be enough data here to support the home team Vikings in this one. Cowboys have won 4 straight, which is why I'm assuming a lot of people like them, but they are due to lay an egg as they are known to do from time to time. Not saying they will lay an egg, just saying the egg laying can happen at any time.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

This one is a tough call. I've been banging my head against the wall on this one all week.

On one hand, Dallas is the hottest team advancing out of the wild card round. Their D is as good as it's maybe ever been.

On the other hand, Minny is 8-0 at home and they've got an awesome team if they show up to play. Plus, it's a good price.

I'm going to sleep on this one and figure something out tomorrow. So far, I'm happy playing Dallas in any teaser.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Vikings -2.5

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 549

Vikes -2.5 is a winner in my mind !!!

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Profit that is a great poster, i really really love it

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Minnesota to the bank

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Guys this game is a tough call. A case can be made for either side. I might have to just sit back and enjoy the game without betting on it....

mkasad23
    mkasad23's Avatar Become A Pro!

vikings roll vegas doesnt want the cowboys teaser bets to hit

bobspicks
    bobspicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Quote Originally Posted by S.K.M. View Post
    Guys this game is a tough call. A case can be made for either side. I might have to just sit back and enjoy the game without betting on it....
    I agree but will most likely back DALLAS on a small play I do like the under!!!
    Will only bet the side cause if MIN wins they will just go to N.O. and get blown out at least Dallas will give them a fight!!!
    Loving this weekend so far N.O. over INDY under has all worked 4 me.
    Will bet under in Dall./Min and leaning Dallas(SMALL) and will bet SD and leaning Over in that game.
    GL EVERYONE.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

The cowboys are who whe thought they were! Master choke artists!!! Don't buy into HOMO who has won 1 playoff game. This is Favre's year. This is why he came back & he's not going to get this close & let it slip away. Homo has many years ahead of him to be mediocre, this is Favres last chance to achieve true greatness. To leave the game Like Elway did. Tomorrow is sports history in the making that our grandchildren will talk about & you all want to discuss the cowgirls?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    The cowboys are who whe thought they were! Master choke artists!!! Don't buy into HOMO who has won 1 playoff game. This is Favre's year. This is why he came back & he's not going to get this close & let it slip away. Homo has many years ahead of him to be mediocre, this is Favres last chance to achieve true greatness. To leave the game Like Elway did. Tomorrow is sports history in the making that our grandchildren will talk about & you all want to discuss the cowgirls?
    Favre wont survive the game- thats what i will tell my grandkids

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

VIKINGS don't lose at home, I'll take Favre over Romo anyday. Hope Peterson doesn't have FUMBLE-ITIS.
    VIKINGS -2and 1/2!!!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    Favre isn't a choke artist? Favre is 3-6 in the playoffs SINCE losing to Elway.

If the Vikings win this game, it will be primarily due to defense & running game.

I'm playing the Cowboys ML small, just enough to stay interested.