MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

MY Record is 16-5-1[ New York Jets vs.San Diego Chargers]

MY Record is 16-5-1 Against and With the Spread, After the 1st week of the NFL Wildcards. I bet one game A week, I never bet spreads over 10, Never a road team, getting 7 more points, Never home steam giving up 7 more points[ also added two Thursday Night Games.. I bet two play- Off Games a Week Up To SuperBowl. I work off a spread sheet, Weather,injures, Power ratings, Defense and Offence analyzes, Team coaches comparisons and What team has lot players with flu//lol !!!Just Kidding Of Course//lol.Last Week Playoffs Wins with Dallas -3 1/2 And Jets+3 This Week Playoffs So Far Lost Ravens pick +6 1/2 Record In Playoffs 2-1-0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Much of Rivers' success can be attributed to TE Antonio Gates and WR Vincent Jackson, who each had over 1,100 yards receiving this season. RB LaDainian Tomlinson is not the player he once was, but he still ran for 730 yards and scored 12 touchdowns. Statistically, they may not be the best team on paper, but in reality, until someone beats them, they are the best team left. The Chargers high power offense could give San Diego the lead early, something that could rattle the rookie Sanchez. Grabbing an early lead would also allow the Chargers to experiment with putting eight or even nine players near the line of scrimmage. A Sanchez mistake thrown toward cornerbacks Antonio Cromartie or Quentin Jammer could mean the end of the Jets season .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Chargers offense is so explosive because Rivers has the ability to throw the long ball to his tall receivers down field and give them chances to out jump their defenders. San Diego has the tallest receivers in the NFL and that is a huge factor when it comes to coverage since Antonio Gates, Vincent Jackson, and Malcom Floyd all have good hands and can out-jump almost every defender in the league.
    On offense, the Chargers only weakness lies in their running game as they rank 31st in the league averaging 88.9 rushing yards per game. San Diego does have a future hall-of-famer, in my opinion, leading their ground game in LaDainian Tomlinson, as well as one of the quickest and most explosive players in the game in Darren Sproles. Tomlinson has struggled this season but he has not been asked to run the ball as much since Rivers has the ability to air it out to his sure-handed receivers.
    The New York Jets can definitely beat the San Diego Chargers on the road this Sunday. To do so, they will need to play near flawless football and win the turnover battle. The Jets can't get away with Sanchez being just fine against the Chargers. The Sanchise may be called upon to win the game for New York late in the fourth quarter. That's a lot to put on the shoulders of a rookie QB .

The game will be decided by how well the Chargers offense can fair against the top-rated defense in the New York Jets. I believe that the Chargers will be limited in the passing game but San Diego will have their fair share of big plays and the Chargers will score enough points to hold off the Jets.
    New York will not allow San Diego to score as many points as they have averaged per game thus far this season but I do believe that Rivers will make them pay with some deep balls to his talented receiving corp, and lead the Chargers to the AFC Championship game
    The Jets defense will keep them in this game for a while, but in the long run, their offense does not have the horses to run with San Diego. I like the Chargers Giving Up 7 Points[-7]

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Good luck Harry, but your record on here is 7-4-1, you went awol since that Carolina/Miami game

BOL on this play though, get back to winning ways

filter15
    filter15's Avatar Become A Pro!

like your write up
    good work
    I share your sight

jabbo999
    jabbo999's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree...good insite

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Yeah where did you go? I used to enjoy reading your big write-ups each week and then you had a little cold snap and disappeared. Then you show up and saying you have a 16-5-1 record

Rawhide
    Rawhide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The dude's a fraud!!!!

He is now 0-2 in the playoffs here....

His record is complete BULL. Just check for yourself

At lease hes right on the Chargers.... Love to see his ticket or his fake ticket getting -7 in Charg.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

I like the JETS +9

Rawhide

I bet two play- Off Games a Week Up To SuperBowl.

Playoffs Wins with Dallas -3 1/2 And Jets+3 This Week Playoffs So Far Lost Ravens pick +6 1/2 Record In Playoffs 2-1-0

1. I thought you only play 2 playoff games a week

2. Show me where you posted last weeks games....you didnt. Your record is:

0-2 Playoffs

I hate liars

Rawhide

0-3 weekend....

Your now 7-7-1 Thats a loser my friend

How much you want to bet you dont see this guy agian...so typical

GTFO

JimmerJammer
    JimmerJammer's Avatar Become A Pro!

good write up though, its good to see people take time to back up their picks and use logic rather than just saying team a is way way better than team b

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

nice write up...a little leery about your posted record...do you post all you picks before game? Where is so??

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

lol this guy is a joke with that bs 16-5-1 line