Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Pats go undefeated this season.

Injuries, bla bla bla, at home on prime time ? Take the ML tonight . If Pats go up early and have a lead it's game over . The only way this game will be interesting is if Bills can be ahead by more than 1 score . Which won't last long anyways

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Been saying it since the day they said Brady could play. Yes, they're going undefeated

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    Injuries, bla bla bla, at home on prime time ? Take the ML tonight . If Pats go up early and have a lead it's game over . The only way this game will be interesting is if Bills can be ahead by more than 1 score . Which won't last long anyways
    In response to original statement, they will NOT go undefeated, in my opinion. When they have the division "wrapped up" and home field, (if they do ), they will not care about those last two games vs. Jets & Dolphins and both on the road. No sense anybody getting injured in meaningless games, as evidenced by last year. This is not 2007. Just my thoughts. I need them to win tonight, and we will go from there like they do: ONE Game at a time. BOL tonight.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    In response to original statement, they will NOT go undefeated, in my opinion. When they have the division "wrapped up" and home field, (if they do ), they will not care about those last two games vs. Jets & Dolphins and both on the road. No sense anybody getting injured in meaningless games, as evidenced by last year. This is not 2007. Just my thoughts. I need them to win tonight, and we will go from there like they do: ONE Game at a time. BOL tonight.
    thats a good point right there , I can see them loosing to the jets if anyone , they always play tough to each other and jets might be in the hunt for wild card game .