Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Statement game for Bengals ?

+175 moneyline I think is the play. Everyone jumping on cards , but Bengals need this win more .

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    +175 moneyline I think is the play. Everyone jumping on cards , but Bengals need this win more .
    Need the game more??? Please explain? Also that doesn't determine outcomes.

Amadeo-Picks

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Need the game more??? Please explain? Also that doesn't determine outcomes.
    Besides baseball ,,, nba, nfl all have tweaks and fixes . And when the majority of the money is on one side . It doesn't bode well with me. Now about the game, bengals have a terrible record on prime time , and cards just don't loose at home . But if u compare both teams man to man , it's dead even . Neither team has a leg up on the other team in any area . Palmer is no Tom Brady . Neither is Dalton . And that's why the +175 is a good value .

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Besides baseball ,,, nba, nfl all have tweaks and fixes . And when the majority of the money is on one side . It doesn't bode well with me. Now about the game, bengals have a terrible record on prime time , and cards just don't loose at home . But if u compare both teams man to man , it's dead even . Neither team has a leg up on the other team in any area . Palmer is no Tom Brady . Neither is Dalton . And that's why the +175 is a good value .

Perhaps, but at least Palmer has won a big game. Can you say the same for the red Ryder BB gun?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

If you compare them top to bottom cards have advantages at qb, in the secondary, coaching not even close.

Amadeo-Picks

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Perhaps, but at least Palmer has won a big game. Can you say the same for the red Ryder BB gun?
    Thats my main reason why I think this is a statement game for bengals , because of that reason especific .

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Well I have no skin in this game. However you never answered me how they need the game more???

Amadeo-Picks

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Well I have no skin in this game. However you never answered me how they need the game more???

Maybe be the word "need" was uncall for , cause both teams are equal there . My focus is on statement game . If cards win its just another game at home really . But if bengals win , it's a big statement and they know it . After Monday's blowup , they know it now more than ever .

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Maybe be the word "need" was uncall for , cause both teams are equal there . My focus is on statement game . If cards win its just another game at home really . But if bengals win , it's a big statement and they know it . After Monday's blowup , they know it now more than ever .
    If that is in any way true it even more reason not to bet on them. Have you by chance seen how ginger and co perform in big games the last 3 years? It not pretty, I really think you overplaying this angle anyway but if I thought cincy had the mentality you describing I would unload on zona. All I really like the under but doubt cincy goes to the desert and wins. I'll save the unloading till they get in playoffs and I know they feel the pressure tho. Gl

dprognosticator
    dprognosticator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

A case for the bengals: 7-0-1 ats before last week
    going large Cin+4.5

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Dalton can't be trusted in this situation.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Statement game all right...OVERRATED

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Dalton in Prime Time.

Will never take him in this situation until proven he can win.

AZ has a very good home record under Arians. I believe this game will be another notch in the Win column.