JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Early here but...Giants +7/ML +270??

Dion Lewis was just ruled out for the year, Pats will probably need a little time to find their new scat back (even if it's just one week)...Giants defense is notoriously horrific against screen passes to scat backs, so this might be a team's one shot at cuffing the pats to an extent. JPP looked better in the fourth quarter and should be upping his snap count next week. Factor in previous history between the Pats and Eli Manning (only team since 2008 who the Pats have not beaten in the NFL) and this could be yet another last possession game like the last four have been.

I've bet on the Pats in some way, shape or form all season long but I'm strongly considering fading them in this spot for many of these reasons. Any thoughts?

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

I'll say it again like I've said since the day Tom was told he can play. They're going undefeated in the regular season

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Im a giants fan but I think NE could score 42+ pts the giants pass defense is horrendous. The giants will put up some pts too but it wont be enough