spencediamonds
    spencediamonds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1038

NFL Week 10 Early Recommendations

What a weekend that was in the NFL. Upsets, last second coin flips, you name it.

After digesting yesterday's crazy results, we look to take advantage of perception this week. This week the plays jumped off the screen!

BUFFALO (+3) - Strongest play of the week for me. Rex isn't saying it, but this game means a lot to him. Love that motivation angle and I don't give Jets much home field adv for this in state rivalry. They also were very disappointing in their non covering win over the Jags. How does a team not cover single digits despite getting a +4 in turnovers?!

TENNESSEE (+5) - The ultimate scheduling spot here. Carolina is coming off quite the stretch (@ SEA, vs PHI on SNF, vs IND on MNF and vs GB yesterday). This has flat spot written all over it. Titans should look to carry forward some momentum after pulling off upset in SuperDome.

MIAMI (+6.5) - This is your classic buy low, sell high "fade team who won on primetime" angle. Eagles got lucky with a OT win and Phins couldn't have looked worse. I split my position 50/50 with MIA in the 1st half and full game as we know Philly's offense is a slow starter.

KANSAS CITY (+7) - Andy Reid coming off the bye is 14-2 in his career and that's straight up. Peyton should have some sort of a emotional letdown after facing his Colts. This is a big division game for both clubs and with a low total of 42, points will be at a premium. Chief's had all but wrapped up a win earlier this season but a Charles fumble and zany scoring in last few mins cost KC the game. I expect them to get their revenge in a gut-it-out field goal fest.

SEATTLE (-3) - Can see this going to -3.5 sooner than later. I've been fading Seattle all season, especially when on the road but in a huge div game under the lights at HOME (the key), could only look to Seahawks here.

What do you guys think? Welcome any criticism, comments or questions!

Best of luck if you get down,

@spencediamonds_ (60-35-1 YTD on Season all posted on Twitter)

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

I agree with almost all of them. Car will by far be the biggest public bet on the card. Books will certainly need tenn. I like Sea as well. Phily shouldnt be laying 6.5 over anybody

Blaker88
    Blaker88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1561

Yep spot on, Bills will take it