ranman92
    ranman92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Good To Be NFL STAR

This post is about the shock I was in last night when e60 on espn did a story about Marvin Harrison. They showed an interview of the guy who goy shot outside his nightclub. The guy said he saw Harrison holding and shooting 2 guns at him that hit his hand and riddled his vehicle with bullets. The cops then find 1 of the 2 guns used match the bullet to the gun and Harrison says the gun was locked in his safe but no proof any1 broke into his home. Also during the interview the guy said he now feared retribution because he was telling the story and Harrison was so well liked. 4 months later the guy is shot dead in his car by a lone gunman. I can't believe Harrison was never charged in the 1st shooting that is beyond amazing. You have the gut that got shot you have the gun and bullets matching the gun which is enough for a jury trial anywhere, I am not saying he would have been found guilty but he should have at least been charged. Also I am not saying he had anything to do with the guys death 4 months later but I am sure the situation did.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Don't talk about it or you will end up like him. Nobody knows what happened for sure and no one ever will. Just let it be. This shit happens everyday.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

It was Lee Harvey Oswald

ranman92
    ranman92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

I am sure I wont end up like him, and I am not even saying he was guilty but he should have been charged for sure.

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I can't believe this. I thought Harrison was a good guy. I can't believe this, its just nuts. Why would Harrison who has everything he could ever want.....kill somebody? I can't understand why anyone would kill anyone else other than self defense, but this is just totally baffling.

We don't know 1% of this story though.