Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Johnny football lets gooo

Lay the wood on Cleveland tonight with Johnny starting!!!! Browns are back!

Haha just playin, but I personally would like to see Johnny do something and prove the haters wrong. He was a great talent and exciting player to watch in college. It would be cool to see him transition into a solid NFL quarterback, even though he's in the middle of a dumpster fire. Cheering for CLE tonight!

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

College and Pro's two different things. The kid's a jackass and a baby who was not punished like others in the NFL. Hopefully Cinci punishes him tonight.

Notorious_Donk

I could care less what a player does off the field. If he is a good athlete and exciting to watch, I want him on the football field on Sundays.

Willysmagic

No proof he is good in the NFL so your statement means nothing. The kid sucks and he is a punk. Again good athletes in college mean nothing when EVERYONE is good in the NFL.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Man so much hate for Manziel. You'd think the guy fukked everybody's sister

Notorious_Donk

He's not good in the NFL because he hasn't even had a chance. Cleveland has been ruining quarterbacks for years.

Now back to my original post, I want to see Manziel improvise and make plays at the next level. He needs to take a few pages out of Brett Favre's playbook and just start ballin

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

I agree when you have a freethinker like Johnny you don't coach him . You just tell him to go out and do his thing. There are too many coaches that try to control their players instead of just letting them play their game. I will be cheering for him.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Greg Brady = "Johnny Bravo" = "Johnny Rotten". LOL. Movie: The Brady Bunch Part #2.

Willysmagic

Quote Originally Posted by jimminn View Post
    I agree when you have a freethinker like Johnny you don't coach him . You just tell him to go out and do his thing. There are too many coaches that try to control their players instead of just letting them play their game. I will be cheering for him.
    You don't coach him, LMFAO... Unreal

ANOoki
    ANOoki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1851

Johnny and Browns have no chance... easiest on Bengals ML and -13

Willysmagic

How'd johnny do for you last night ? Kid was in way over his head and once they had a half of tape on him they shut him down in the second half. I sure hope he starts against the Steelers.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by Willysmagic View Post
    How'd johnny do for you last night ? Kid was in way over his head and once they had a half of tape on him they shut him down in the second half. I sure hope he starts against the Steelers.
    I wonder what that spreads would be!?