PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Too many players hurt essentially off the field...

They need to get the sidelines under control.....Slipping on concrete and possibly tearing his ACL... Lebron hitting his head on a camera?

This shit needs to stop... We have HD cameras that can zoom as far as needed.....sick of seeing this BS....Agree?

Concrete? LOL you fuckkn kidding me...
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave PaperTrail07 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

word

PaperTrail07

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I've thought this for years. It's insane. Zero excuse. Look at McCown last week. Guy runs out bounds then literally cannot stop on the concrete floor so he slides into a concrete wall. My big question has always been, why aren't the guys suing the league? This a multi billion dollar industry that's "obsessed" with safety to the point that they're ruining the quality of play on the field, yet you have concrete floors, concrete walls, metal cameras, and way too many people within a few feet of the playing field.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave POOLSIDE 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

How about the way Paul George broke his leg a couple years ago? I was at that exhibition and these guys have no room to slow down on fast breaks. These sports cant afford their stars to get injured based on poor planning and the logistics of the field or court.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    How about the way Paul George broke his leg a couple years ago? I was at that exhibition and these guys have no room to slow down on fast breaks. These sports cant afford their stars to get injured based on poor planning and the logistics of the field or court.
    This is a legit, undeniable problem in NFL and NBA. Both have their own different scenarios but both are serious issues. In NFL, they crowd the end zones even when everyone knows they are throwing a corner fade to a guy like Megatron. And they have people one foot from the sidelines for 80% the length of the field. As for NBA, LeBron and Paul George are exhibit A and exhibit B. Move the damn cameramen from right behind the basket and extend the arm on the hoop. Come on people, its 2015

PaperTrail07

So true....Safety 1st.....with concrete feet away...well said...
    Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    I've thought this for years. It's insane. Zero excuse. Look at McCown last week. Guy runs out bounds then literally cannot stop on the concrete floor so he slides into a concrete wall. My big question has always been, why aren't the guys suing the league? This a multi billion dollar industry that's "obsessed" with safety to the point that they're ruining the quality of play on the field, yet you have concrete floors, concrete walls, metal cameras, and way too many people within a few feet of the playing field.