goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Rams +2.5 @ Minnesota

Should this go up to 3, I think it's the best play on the board. Rams have a much more balanced team than Minnesota, IMO, and much more impressive wins. Minnesota did compete with Denver on the road, but otherwise they've faced mostly crappy teams, with only one blowout win. This could also be a game where Gurley wants to show his stuff even more so with AP on the other side.

One reservation is I hate backing Nick Foles on the road, but with 3 points, I'd feel okay.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Rams suck outside their division and Minnesota is dominant at home.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

staying far away

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Rams much more balanced? How??

youngfl0yd
    youngfl0yd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

I hope the Rams win but this game is too sketchy to bet on. People want to start jumping on now and that's when the books will take advantage. Mathematically for the wildcard race, STL needs this win over MIN if they're looking this far ahead.

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

I'd stay away from this game...esp on the St Louis side. The Vikings have been a covering machine last two years, they usually play dominant at home, and the emergence of Diggs has helped balance out their offense.

St. Louis is on a mission no doubt, and are a completely different team with Gurley piling up the yards every week.

I think this will be a fantastic game to watch, it will be a dog fight that will probably be decided in the final minutes. From a betting perspective I just don't see any value or edge either way.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

I see where you guys are coming from - I just really believe in this Rams team. Gonna stay on 'em. The only week they screwed up one of my bets was @ Washington, and I think that was a Nick Foles special. So yeah, as stated, they're a risk because of him.