Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Raiders +126 looks good

Any reason not to bet this?

Raiders at home as a dog? Seems like a toss up game to me.

What am I missing here?

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

You're right, and you're not missing anything. Public is high on the Jets. This is a good spot. Jets are traveling three time zones after losing their most important game of the season.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Just took Oakland at +3. Considering it's in Oakland and they're playing solid ball, I like it.
    Last edited by goldust; 10-29-15 at 02:46 PM.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Line up to +3 -113 now, will wait and see if it goes any higher

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

jets hype train is way to high right now imo. raiders offense is legit.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

As a Raider fan I just had to chuckle at the Raiders as a home dog what am I missing here part Had them with pts last wk and probably stay away this wk unless I take pts. Hope your right on ml. Bol!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Few things to keep in my Raiders were coming off a bye last wk vs a beat up tired Diego squad who's o-line is in shambles and Rivers had a couple receivers dinged up.

I kind of like the over here best mainly just don't trust Raider D so much. Jets certainly can get after qb but not sure that's a huge factor here. Oak has big bad o-line the best since Gannon years and protect Carr well. Also Carr doing a great job getting ball out quick after snap I believe he's #7 overall in that dept. Jets definitely more bang on offense and better weapons than we've seen in years as well. Would not be surprised at all to see 3/4 turnovers in this one and long as they are not happening deep in enemy territory should give opposition good field position. Kind of thinking a 27-20 type gm myself honestly.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Take the +3 IMO.

eaglesfan15
    eaglesfan15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Go ahead and blast me, Raiders aren't going to win this. For the reason some of you like the Jets losing because of the game versus Pats last week, I like them winning because of that still being fired up from a game which they had several chances.

This isn't the normal Jets team from last year, offense is looking a bit better as well.

goldust

I'm not saying it'll be this week, but Fitzpatrick is due for a horrible game one of these weeks.

eaglesfan15
    eaglesfan15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Jets D could keep them in it if so. Chris Ivory probably out this week, was limping around all last week.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well another to consider is Revis gonna be all over Coop all day. Won't shut him down entirely but probably looking at 5 catch 70 yard or so day nothing to make a headline over. Gonna need a few others on that offense to step up. Honestly I think Jets s/u win and line was pickem basically at opening and got pounded early on NY side so that pretty much tells you where most the "sharps" are.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Ask yourself this. Would you bet on the Jets -9 if the game was in New York?
    Points Awarded:

LittleLarryY gave POOLSIDE 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

3stacks
    3stacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

If Nick Mangold (listed as doubtful) doesn't play for the Jets, that will be a huge problem for their run game.

goldust

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Ask yourself this. Would you bet on the Jets -9 if the game was in New York?
    I'd take them -4 at most.